☆Reconnecting- Blitzø x Verosika (Past Stolitz)

Plot: Stolas passes away after him and Blitzø being married for years. Months after the funeral, a lonely Blitzø meets up with Verosika by chance

⚠️TW: Character death, thoughts of suicide, mentions of attempted suicide⚠️

Requested By: GoJrider

~☆~

"We're going to be friends forever, right?"

"Forever and always."

"You're going to love me forever, right?"

"Forever and always."

"We're going to be together forever, right?"

"Forever and always, right Stolas?" Blitzø said as he looked down at the headstone. Stolas was buried a couple days ago, and Blitzø hadn't left his side since then. Loona and Octavia understood, so they decided to just leave him be, unless of course he stayed out there for weeks on end, but it was only one day so far.

"You said forever, damnit! Why the fuck did you have to go and get yourself killed?!" He yelled, punching the ground. He was angry, though that quickly faded into pure grief as the tears flowed from his eyes. "Why didn't you call me when they left you there? I could've saved you...I could've-" he was cut off by a sob escaping his throat. He tucked his knees to his chest and buried his face in his arms.

Stolas had been kidnapped a few days before he was found beaten and bloody in the middle of nowhere. Of course, Blitzø had been the one who found him, and the first one to see that there was no chance of him coming back alive, despite the fact that Blitzø tried. He was dead when they found him, and when they got back, Fizzarolli was the one to bring Blitzø back from the delusion that Stolas would come back to him.

Blitzø seemed like he would never stop crying, even though everyone was trying to help him get through this. They left him alone for a few days, but when Fizz found out, he didn't leave Blitzø's side. He knew what Blitzø was thinking, especially with how badly he wanted to see Stolas again, and he wasn't willing to let Blitzø add another dead body to the list. It was honestly for the best, anyway, seeing as Fizzarolli was the only one who seemed to be able to keep Blitzø somewhat stable and calm.

And now he was here, sobbing again next to the headstone of his departed lover. It still didn't feel real, and he wanted so badly for this all to just be a horrible nightmare. Yeah, that was it. Soon, he would wake up and Stolas would wrap him in his arms and hold him tight while humming his favorite tune. He would give him his skeleton horse plushie and cover them back up with the blanket before lulling him back to sleep. He just wished he knew when he would wake up.

Soon, the rain started. Blitzø didn't care, after all, it was his and Stolas' favorite weather. Was this Stolas' way of telling Blitzø that everything was going to be okay? He didn't know, but it wasn't working.

Fizz stepped out of Asmodeus's car, holding the umbrella above his head. He sighed and walked through the gate and over to his soaked, crying friend.

"I had a feeling you'd be here." Blitzø didn't say anything, just attempting to curl himself up into a smaller ball of misery. Fizz crouched down to Blitzø's level, holding the umbrella over both of them. "I know you don't want to leave him, but I'm sure he wouldn't want you to just sit out here to get sick and die."

Blitzø slowly lifted his head. Fizz was right, that is something Stolas would say. Still, he wasn't fond of the idea of leaving, and he defiantly didn't want to go home to just remember that Stolas wasn't there to greet him. He wasn't sure where else he would want to be other than here.