☆Lovey Dovey- Mammon x NB Reader

Plot: Mammon lets you watch the clowns shows with him

A/N: Sorry that it's a bit short

Requested By: glacial_pain & Leah84954

~☆~

You sat above the rest of the demons alone in Mammon's chair. Where was he? Why was he taking so long? This was supposed to be a special day for the both of you. Your first clown show and Mammon's first time watching and judging them with someone he genuinely cares about. So, where the hell was he? 

"Missed me, babe?" 

You jumped at a voice from behind you. "Mammon, you fucking prick!" 

He laughed as he sat next to you, draping his arm over your shoulder. "What? I had to make sure my pride and joy was ready for his big show."

You crossed your arms and looked away from him, "I thought I was your pride and joy..." He pulled you close and kissed your cheek.

"You are. You're my most precious possession. Fizz is just my star that makes me millions. And you, my dear, are about to see that star." 

You smile and nod, leaning against him until he pulls you onto his lap. The show was going to start soon.

It was nice being up there like that with Mammon, just the two of you. But eventually it did start to get to you. There was a reason why this was your first show with Mammon. Nobody knew about the two of you, and Mammon was only now ready for word to get out about it. 

You could feel every pair of eyes on you, and it was starting to make you feel a bit self-conscious. 

An arm snaking its way around your waist snapped you from your thoughts. "Breathe, babe. What's going through that cute little head of yours?"

"It's just that...aren't you nervous about all of this? Y'know, people looking at us? Knowing about us?"

"Babe, I wouldn't be half the person I am today if I gave two shits about what other people thought of me. Stop worrying and just focus on being with me and enjoying the show."

You nodded and leaned back against his chest, deciding to ignore everyone as best you could and just focus on the man holding you tightly.

When the show started, however, all you could really hear from the imps close by was comments on how tame Mammon was being. How "lovey dovey" he was being with you. It made you feel special, knowing that you were the only one who got to be this way with him. How he would never be like that with anyone else. 

And getting to see Fizzarolli on stage was nice too. He was certainly one hell of a clown; you could see why Mammon has such faith in him. Mammon enjoyed the show too, but he mostly enjoyed focusing on the joy plastered on your face. He was glad that you were enjoying yourself rather than focusing on all the other demon's shit. 

He leaned down and kissed the top of your head, causing you to look up at him. 

"Hmm? What is it?" You ask.

"Nothing, just kissing the most precious thing in all of hell. Is that such a crime?" You blush and giggle.

"Nah, it's fine. I like it. As long as I get you kiss you too." You grab the collar of his shirt and pull his face down towards yours, giving him a gentle peck on the lips. 

"I should bring you to shows more often," he said when he pulled away.

"Yeah, you should."