☆Blanket Burrito- Fizzmodeus

Plot: Fizz gets sick and Asmodeus takes care of him

A/N- After watching S2 Ep6, I had to write a chapter about these two wholesome beans. I'm obsessed with that episode mostly because of how absolutely adorable their relationship is

~☆~

Asmodeus slowly opened his eyes, surprised to find himself waking up peacefully for the first time in a while. Though he wasnt relieved, he was concerned. He looked over to his side, seeing Fizzarolli curled up in his blanket tightly desperately seeking warmth. Asmodeus didn't hesitate to reach over and gently rub Fizzarolli's arm.

"Fizzy?"

The comforting feeling of his boyfriend's hand as well as his soothing voice slowly woke Fizzarolli up from his already uncomfortable sleep.

"Hmm?" Fizz mumbled, slowly waking up.

"Are you alright, babe? You didn't use your airborne this morning. I know how much you love it," Asmodus asked, slowly pulling the blanket off of Fizzarolli a bit to get a good look at his face. Fizz immediately pulled it back up.

"Ozzieeee, it's cooold," Fizzarolli said, sending more worry to Asmodeus's brain. He didn't say anything else, instead reaching his hand towards Fizzarolli's face to feel his head. He sighed, putting on his red robe and scooping his boyfriend into his arms, the smaller male still clinging to the blanket like it was his life support. "Ozzie, what are you doing?"

"Taking you to the kitchen, you're sick and I'm going to take care of you," Asmodeus said, causing Fizz to panic a bit.

"B-but don't you have work to do? I don't want you to not get anything done just because you want to take care of me," Fizzarolli said quickly, coughing immediately after from how sore and scratchy his throat was.

Asmodeus gently caressed his cheek, "don't worry, I didn't want to do anything anyway. I especially don't want to leave you alone when you're obviously not feeling well." Fizz blushed a bit, but Asmodeus could tell that he still felt bad. "Don't worry, Fizzy Frog, I promise that I'm not missing out on anything important. And even if I was, you're the most important thing on my schedule."

Fizzarolli smiled and snuggled into Asmodeus's chest, to which the taller male could feel the heat radiating off of his lovers body.

The trip to the kitchen was rather short, none of the imps daring to stare for too long until Asmodeus singled one out to clear his schedule in place of Fizzarolli. He set the sick boy on the counter before proceeding to make something light for breakfast, something that would be easy on his stomach. Fizzarolli wasn't up for eating, the smell alone made him feel nauseous, but he didn't want to upset Asmodeus by not at least attempting to eat.

Once breakfast was done, Asmodeus set them both up at the table and watched with worry as Fizzarolli picked up his piece of toast with a shakey hand. He could tell that the boy didn't want to eat, and he didn't want him to feel like he was being forced.

He placed his hand on Fizzarolli's back, "you don't have to eat right now, Fizzy. We can wait for a bit, but you really do have to eat something eventually, kay?"

Fizzarolli nodded, leaning his head against his boyfriend's arm, "kay..." He was tired, very tired. Now he wasn't even going to argue about being babied, he needs it right now.

Asmodeus ate rather quickly to clean up and get his boyfriend back to bed. He picked Fizzarolli back up, frowning when he felt Fizz grip his robe with a shakey hand.

"What's wrong, Fizzy?" Asmodeus asked, still having a little way to go before making it back to their room.

"M-my head just hurts, it's nothing serious," Fizzarolli said, obviously trying to avoid worrying his boyfriend further. Asmodus didn't say anything, only nodding before opening the bedroom door again.