☆Mine- *Yandere*Queen Bee x Blitzø

Plot: Bee comes home bloody and a little hurt after an... outing and Blitzø cleans her up before their movie date

Requested By: cutecutecutecutepig

~☆~

Bee walks into the house holding her side, her body covered in blood and a smile on her face. That pesky boy would never look at Blitzø like that again, she made sure of it. Blitzø was hers, all hers. It's not like Blitzø would ever leave her, she knew that for certain, but she still couldn't shake the feeling that Blitzø would leave her one day. Still, she would make sure he had nobody to leave her for.

Now here she was, walking into the house covered in blood that still dripped from her hands. She gripped the large gash on her side, blood seeping from that as well. She never expected that stupid little demon to actually have a weapon on him when she caught him by surprise, but no matter. He was dead now.

"Blitzø! I'm home!" She called out, cheery as ever.

Blitzø walked out from the living room and over to her. "Geez, Bee, what took you so lo-" he stopped immediately, looking her up and down before pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing. "Let me guess, the barista?"

Bee made a pouty face, acting innocent even though she knew Blitzø wouldn't be mad at her. "He winked at you..."

Blitzø chuckled and wiped some of the blood from her cheek. "And I already told him to fuck off cause I've already got an amazing girlfriend."

Bee blushed and kissed Blitzø's forehead, "good to know."

Blitzø gently grabbed her free hand and led her over to the bathroom, "sit down, let me clean you up and take care of that," he motioned towards her wound. He wet a washcloth and placed his fingers under her chin, lifting her head and wiping the drops of blood on her face. "Damn, Bee, the fuck did ya do to this guy? I haven't seen ya come home with this much blood on you since that chick tried to kiss me last year." 

"You don't want to know." Blitzø just shrugged his shoulders and finished wiping the blood from her skin.

"Alright, shirt off so I can bandage you up," Bee smirked at him and he sighed. "As much as I like taking your shirt off, that's not what I'm here to do this time. Now c'mon, shirt off." Bee laughed and complied, tossing her bloody shirt into the corner to deal with later. Blitzø sighed, "if any blood gets on the floor, you're cleaning it up." 

He finished cleaning her wound and bandaging it up pretty quickly, mostly because he was used to bandaging himself and her up all the time. She moved around a bit to make sure that the bandage was secure and not too tight, giving Blitzø a thumbs up when she was good. He smiled and pecked her lips.

"Go get dressed, I'm ready to go when you are," Blitzø said, rubbing her cheek with his thumb before walking out of the bathroom and into the living room. 

Bee smiled and placed her hand over the bandage, blushing a bit at the thought of Blitzø's delicate touch on her skin. He was adorable and caring, and he was all hers.

She stood up and grabbed her bloody shirt, throwing that and her bloody jeans into the laundry basket in the corner of the bedroom. She sifted through her clothes, contemplating the perfect outfit to wear on her date. She eventually decided on a pair of black shorts, a black crop top with a white design on it, white thigh high socks, and black boots. She went to the bathroom and fixed her makeup before sliding on her long black fingerless gloves. She double checked her outfit in the mirror before smiling and rushing out of the bedroom. 

She met up with Blitzø at the front door. He smirked and did a spinning motion with his finger, to which she did a little turn to show off her full look.

He smiled, "lookin' good, babe." He opened the door for her and followed her out to the car.

~☆~

Blitzø opened the car door for Bee when they arrived at the movie theater. It didn't take them long to pay for their tickets before walking inside.

"So, snacks?" Blitzø asked, Bee nodded.

They walk over to concessions, grabbing candy, drinks, popcorn, whatever they could possibly want before making their way into the screen room. They find their seats and sit down, getting comfortable before the movie started. 

After a while, just as Bee grabbed some popcorn from the box on Blitzø's lap, some random girl sat in the seat next to him. Bee felt a familiar twinge of jealousy already but contained it.

It's fine, Bee, it's just some random person sitting in the seat they bought. Nothing to worry about. 

That train of thought quickly got shot down the second the girl turned to Blitzø and smiled at him.

She talked to him.

She touched his hand.

She tried to get his number.

Bee could help but glare. She saw the obvious uncomfortability on Blitzø's face. He didn't like this, and neither did Bee. By the time the girl asked for his number again, Bee snapped before Blitzø could say anything.

"If you haven't noticed, he's not interested. Back off," Bee said, her anger and jealousy building.

The girl scoffed, "and you think he'd be interested in you? I made moves on him first, so how about you back off."

"I don't need to make moves on him since he's already my boyfriend."

She smirked, "He hasn't talked to you this whole time. And he hasn't told me to back off or that he isn't interested."

"Yeah, because we're trying to watch a movie for our date. Now back the fuck off before I-"

Blitzø placed his hand on top of hers, "don't worry, babe, just ignore her. She obviously just wants attention. How about we enjoy the movie first? We can do whatever you want afterwards to make it up to you."

He knew. He knew what she wanted to do, and he stopped her. It was fine, it at least shut that fucking girl up. Now Bee can just enjoy her time with Blitzø. 

Maybe she didn't need to kill every person that talks to Blitzø...though that girl is definitely an exception to deal with later.