☆Big News- Fizzmodeus

Plot: Fizz finds out his pregnant and struggles to find the right time to tell Ozzie

Requested By: honeytea123

~☆~

"Fizz, calm down. Everything's gonna be fine," Blitzø said as he watched Fizz pace back and forth in his living room. Fizz had finally decided to take a pregnancy test that day but felt better about doing it at his best friend's house rather than his boyfriend's house. 

"But it's positive, Blitzø! How is Ozzie gonna react?" Fizz said, panic and worry laced in his voice.

Blitzø stood up and gripped Fizzarolli's shoulders to make him stop pacing and look at him. "Listen to me, Fizz, it's gonna be okay. I don't know Asmodeus as well as you do, but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be an asshole about something this important."

Fizz sighed and nodded, "I guess you're right, but how am I even gonna tell him? I mean, it's not like either of us were expecting it."

Blitzø led them both over to the couch to sit down. "Are you mad about it?"

"Of course not! I've been wanting to start a family with Ozzie for a while, I just thought we would be able to talk about it first before being thrown into this."

"I get it...well, not really. I had a choice when I adopted Loona, and I was prepared to be a father of two when I got with Stolas. But I see why you're anxious."

Fizz smiled, "thanks, Blitzø."

Blitzø wrapped his arm around Fizz for a side hug, "anytime, Fizz. Now I'm gonna help you figure this out, I ain't leaving you alone for this one."

~☆~

"I thought you said YOU were gonna help me." Fizz glared at Blitzø, who sat next to him on Stolas' couch. Moxxie and Millie sat across from them while Stolas sat on the other side of Blitzø.

"Look, I dunno what I'm fucking doing. I said I'd help, not that I had all the answers," Blitzø defended.

Fizz rolled his eyes and watched as the other three demons in the room bit back laughter. He wasn't truly mad at Blitzø. He knew that Blitzø would have no clue what to do, so it made sense that he would ask those around him who were more likely to know.

"Well, we did come up with a couple ideas," Stolas said.

"You could make it something fun! Like a game or something!" Millie said.

"A game? Really?" Fizz said, already disliking the idea.

"That sounds stupid," Blitzø added.

"Well then perhaps you should keep it simple. I would suggest bringing it up privately, preferably over a nice dinner or some other chilled out thing," Stolas said.

Fizz though about it. It didn't sound like a bad idea, and it would give him a large majority of the day to figure out what he wanted to say, but he still couldn't shake the anxiety off. He loved Ozzie more than anything, and if this ruined their relationship then Fizz wouldn't know what to do.

He liked to talk about things, plan things out or something before any big decision was made. For something like this to just happen on a whim, it more or less sent Fizz into a state of shock.

Blitzø knew how bad Fizzarolli's anxiety was and seeing all of these ideas and talking stressing him out, he just grabbed Fizz's hand and pulled him up.

"C'mon, Fizz, let's go plan this out." He turned back to the group and smiled. "Thanks for the help, I'll take it from here." And with that, the two were out the door and headed towards Fizz and Ozzie's house.

The entire car ride, Fizz's leg was bouncing, and his hands were shaking. His mind wouldn't stop racing.

Blitzø placed his hand on Fizzarolli's shoulder, "breathe, Fizz, I don't want ya passing out." He led Fizz through a quick breathing exercise like he used to when they were kids, and it eventually worked. "Listen to me, Fizz. Asmodeus loves you. You're his whole world, and the last thing he would do is toss you to the side for something like this, especially when he had part in it too. It's not like you just chose to do this without talking to him first, anyway."

Fizz nodded, smiling at his friend. "Thanks, Blitzø."

"Don't mention it, it's the least I can do. Besides, what kind of friend would I be if I left you alone with this?"

~☆~

A couple hours later, Ozzie came home and Blitzø left. Despite the fact that Fizz really didn't want to do this alone. What if things went badly? Though Blitzø did say that if that happened, Fizz could always stay with him.

Fizz greeted Ozzie at the door, smiling and waving.

"Hi, Oz!"

Asmodeus raised an eyebrow in confusion. Something was up, he could tell. Not only did Fizz not immediately jump into his arms and hug him like he always did when Ozzie came home, he just looked closed off and uncomfortable.

"Hey, babe. Is everything okay? You seem bothered by something."

Fizz chuckled nervously, "you've always been too observant of me. I guess now would be a good time to talk about it then..."

Ozzie allowed Fizz to lead him to their bedroom so they could talk without worrying about an imp just randomly walking in. Ozzie sat next to Fizz on their bed and placed a hand on his back.

"What's going on, Fizz?" 

Fizz took a deep breath before looking up at his boyfriend, "Oz, I'm...I'm pregnant..." Ozzie's eyes widened in shock, causing Fizz to panic. "Shit, Oz, please don't be mad! I didn't mean for this to happen!" Then the exact opposite of what Fizz thought would happen happened.

Ozzie pulled Fizz into a hug, squeezing him tightly. "Holy shit, Fizz! I'm gonna be a dad!"

"Y-you're not mad?" Fizz asked, still very hesitant.

"Mad is the last thing I would be. I mean, sure, I thought we would be able to talk about this before being thrown into the deep end, but there is no way in hell I'd ever be mad at you for something I had part in too." 

Fizz smiled happily as a couple tears fell down his cheeks. He wrapped his arms tightly around Ozzie's neck and kissed him passionately. 

"I guess I was worried for nothing."

"Never be scared to tell me anything. Now cheer up! One, we're going to be parents! Two, I'm definitely taking you out tonight. Whatever you want."

Fizz smiled and leaned his head against Ozzie's shoulder. "Thanks, Ozzie. I love you."

"I love you too, Fizzy. And that will never change."