CHAPTER 14

Minho came to wake me up in the middle of the night and I was surprisingly feeling much better. We carefully snuck out of the homestead and over to the kitchens.

There were ten picnic tables meaning we could stack them up four layers. I went ahead and started moving the picnic tables into a line while Minho went back to the homestead to baracade the door so no one could come out while we were working.

Once I had four tables in a line Minho returned and we lifted one of the picnic tables over our heads to set it on top of the others.

"I wonder what they think we're doing this time?" Minho thought out loud and I gave a slight laugh before I answered.

"We're always doin' somethin'." I answered with a mischievous smile.

"Their definitely gonna take It down when we leave." He said in a strained voice as we lifted another table.

"We can do something about that." I said waiting for him to ask me what we could do.

"Your waiting for me to ask you 'what' aren't you."

"Yup." I said and looked at him expectantly.

"What can we do about that?" He asked with a sigh.

"I don't know, I was bluffing." I said with a silly grin on my face.

"Of course you were." He said with an eye role as we set the table down.

We were silent for a few minutes after that. We got the final table on top and I decided to get on top and just lay there. Minho was on the ground so I decided to call him as I poked my head over the side of the tower.

When I looked down at him he craned his neck to look up at me. I stuck my tongue out at him jokingly and he burst out in laughter and began climbing up.

"We can tie the tables together with vines." I said as I met him half way down the tower.

"I was thinkin' the same thing, and once it's done we can call it Mingo tower." He said with a bright smile despite the night around us.

"Minho your smile lights up the whole night sky." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Flirtin' with me now?" He asked cheekily.

"Dude, I just payed you a complement and your tryin' to make it all that. Your the one who gave us a shuckin' ship name." I said as I shook my head and climbed down.

"Did you like it?" He said asking about the ship name.

"If I here any other glader sayin' it your gonna get it." I said threateningly.

"Get what exactly?" He asked with a smirk I knew all to well. Minho was trying to flirt with me.

"Not my virginity that's for sure." I said as we moved to get weapons to cut some vines.

"Aw man." He said sarcastically.

"Are you actually disappointed though?" I questioned.

"Nah, but if you said that to any other glader, excluding chuck of course, they most definitely would be disappointed." He answered.

"Why am I getting a feeling your lying."

"The heart wants what it wants." He said as his voice drifted off. He turned to look at me and just stared at my perplexed expression.

"Did you just?" I questioned but before I could finish he spoke.

"Come on Margo, you tell me all the time about your dreams. Don't think I haven't noticed the fifteen different times you've told me you got a memory of us kissing. I just admitted that I have feelings for you." He said in a gentle tone.