chapter 13

I'm on my way to my company, I'm driving, a notification popped up on my phone.
I stopped for awhile and checked it, it was a photo of her, uploaded on Instagram. She's with her friends, enjoying the beach trip at Island garden of Samal. I followed her on her Instagram account.

Zan.dwr
Zander Retrouville
Doctor/CEO
Te amo mi Reina

15ㅤㅤㅤ1,986ㅤㅤㅤㅤ1
posts followers  following
Doctor/CEO
Te amo mi Reina

I checked her Instagram account,

Josephine_D.R
Josephine Delos Reyes
私は完全、私である元ではない。
( I’m not perfect, I am original. )

19ㅤㅤㅤ200ㅤㅤㅤㅤ20
Posts followers following

She's gorgeous..

All you need is to wait for her to turn in legal age. She's 15, Zander. 15. And your 26.

I sighed heavily and started the engine again.
I'm driving on my way to the company, vibing with music.

I like her‚ I adore her‚ I want her‚ I admire her‚ I love her so damn much, that even the scientists can't predict how much I love her.

Obsessed of her? Yes. Let's just say that I can do everything just to be with her, I planned to kidnap her, but of course I'm not like Grey. I have my own plan.

Nang makarating na ako sa kompanya ay pinarke ko ang kotse at dumiretso sa meeting room. I'm being single for a decades, why? Because I promised my queen when I was 15 years old. I promised to her that once we get older, we'll marry each other. And that girl was her, when my parents died and I inherited their properties, I hired a man to look over her. So that even if I'm not with her she's safe. And I felt relieved.

My phone rang up and I checked it. I received a text from her.

Aanhin ko 'tong mga branded bags? 🤨
From: My queen.

I replied her.

That's my gift for you, happy birthday!
Sent.

Paano mo nalaman na birthday ko?!
From: My queen.

Secret HAHAHA
Sent.

Useless yung pagtatanong ko.
From: My queen.

Hindi ako mahilig sa expensive things para alam mo.
From: My queen.

I know.
Sent.

Alam mo naman pala pero nagregalo ka pa rin ng mahahaling bags.
From: My queen.

I turned off my phone, I'm already in front of the meeting room. My secretary opened it for me, the board members stood up and bowed to me as a sign of respect.

"You may take a sit." Maotoridad kong sabi.
At sinunod naman nila. A couple of minutes has passed, we're in the middle of discussion about the financial stocks.

My phone rang up, it's a phone call from her that interrupted our meeting. I signed him to stop and sit down for awhile. I answered the phone call and leave the room.

"Sino ka ba talaga?!" Bungad niya.
"Hoy! Sumagot ka!" Galit niyang sabi.
"Sige! Tutal ayaw mo namang magsalita sayo ko na lang ibubuhos 'tong galit ko!" She yelled.
I chuckled, "anong nakakatawa ha?!" Napipikon niyang sabi.

"Tell me, are you mad at me?" I said.
"Nakakapagsalita Ka naman pala! Kainis." She replied. "You called me while I'm on my meeting, Love. Tell me, what do you want?"  I asked her, I'm not a soft-spoken person but I want to try for her.

"Stop calling me Love! Kinse anyos pa lang ako! In short minor de edad!"  Galit niyang sabi.
I giggles, " I know, and could you please calm down first, Love. I'll call you later." I ended up the call and entered the room again. " Continue the discussion." Utos ko.

A couple of minutes has been passed, natapos na ang meeting. Everyone left me here in the meeting room, I dialed her number and thank god she picked it up.

"Oh?" Sagot niya. " Happy birthday, Love. I can't go there, but your parents already knew that I can't attend to your birthday. So... Tell me, do you need something? I can give you all you want and all you need, love." I said, nakatayo ako at tinatanaw ang syudad.

I'm a king and this girl I'm talking with is my queen.

"Hindi ko kailangan ng Sugar daddy, I'm an independent girl. " Sabi niya.
"Really?? I'm willing to wait.. hanggang sa mag-18 ka." I changed the topic.
"Bakit ilang taon ka na ba?" She asked me curiously. "Secret. You'll meet me once you're 18." I answered.

"Wow ah. Useless pala yung pagtatanong ko." She sighed heavily.
"No, love. It's worth to wait, don't rush things up.  You'll meet me at the right time. Just... Just wait until you're 18." I kinda felt sad.. I badly want to introduce myself to her.

"Tatlong taon pa ang hihintayin ko." Suminghal siya, I chuckle "ganon na nga." I felt like her mood swings attacks her again. "Talaga?" She asked me sarcastically, I sighed heavily. "Calm down, Love. Mood swings again? Any way, I wish you a wonderful and blessed birthday. Enjoy your day with your family and friends, Love. Don't let anyone ruin your beautiful day." I said, I'm smiling like a fool.

"Bagay sayo ang name mo sa contact number." Sabi niya. I tried not to smile but fuck. How can't I resist her? Her voice made my day wonderful.
"Unknown number with clown emoji." Natatawang sabi niya.

"Ano nga ba ang name mo?" She asked me.
"Secret." I answered. "Ano ba yan! Secret na naman! Ang daya ah! Kilala mo ko pero hindi kita kilala. Stalker ka nga siguro." Reklamo niya.
"You wouldn't believe me naman if I tell you about me." Sagot ko.

"May I know what do you the most?" I asked her. "Ayoko sa nagyoyosi, sa umiinom ng alak, sa manloloko, sa unfaithful, at babaero." Sagot niya. "Bakit mo natanong?" Tanong niya sakin pabalik.

I need to stop smoking and drinking beverages.

"Pwede ba kitang ligawan?" Diretsahang tanong ko. "A-anong sabi mo?" She stuttered. "Can I court you?" I repeated. " G-gaya ng sabi ko kanina, minor de edad pa ako." She said.
"It's okay, liligawan muna kita. I'll wait for you. I promise." I replied.

I'll stay in love and obsessed of you, until the end. If parallel universe does exist, then I will love you kahit saang henerasyon kahit sa parallel universe.