⛓️ Unforgettable Memories ⛓️

WARNINGS ⚠️

•abu$ïv3 ex
•foul language

Felix and hyunjin (Felix's boyfriend) were walking down the street together, when suddenly, they saw a couple fighting with each other.

They were shocked, the man was yelling at the woman, who was yelling back at him.

Hyunjin didnt notice, but Felix had stopped dead in his tracks while watching the two.
Suddenly, Felix got a horrible flashback of him and his ex.

-FLASHBACK-

"WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO FUCKING DO?" Felix's ex shouted at him as he punch the wall with his fist.

"I-i..." Felix mumbled, unable to get his words out if his mouth he was so scared.

Felix looked down while his ex continued yelling at him, he attempted to hide the tears streaming down his face.

"GOD, FUCKING LOOK AT ME WHILE IM SPEAKING TO YOU!" His ex shouted.

The tears started falling faster, and Felix didn't realize that he had walked closer to him until he had his hand under Felix's chin, jolting his face upward.

Felix didn't look him in the eyes, trying his best to hide his tears, as he didnt want to get punished.
"I said....LOOK AT ME."

He pushed Felix to the floor, and kicked him. Felix kept himself for screaming and crying, and waited for his ex to walk away.

Once his ex left, Felix pulled himself up from the floor, and wobbled to his room.

Crying himself to sleep.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Felix had tears streaming down his eyes. He looked down to hide them from Hyunjin, afraid that Hyunjin might also punish Felix for crying.

"Thats crazy, dont you thin-" Hyunjin paused, seeing Felix was now looking down.

"Felix?" Hyunjin asked.

No response.

"Felix look at me..." Hyunjin moved his hand towards Felix, and placed it under his chin.

Felix flinched hard at the touch, scared Hyunjin would start yelling at him. Hyunjin was shocked.

He slowly and carefully tilted Felix's head up so he could look into his eyes. Hyunjin saw tears falling down Felix's cheeks, his eyes full of fear.

Hyunjin knew why Felix was afraid, he knew it was because of his ex. Hyunjin removed his hand, and Felix kept looking at him.

Hyunjin slowly wrapped his arms around Felix's waist, pulling him into a soft, warm hug, telling Felix he was safe, and Hyunjin would never hurt him.

Felix wrapped his arms around Hyunjin, and buried his face in Hyunjin's chest.

Felix let out a sigh as he stepped back from the hug. He looked at Hyunjin and smiled softly.

"Thank you Hyunjin." Felix said quietly.

They continued their walk home peacefully.
Hyunjin was quite used to Felix's reactions to love.

He was scared of getting hurt again like he was.

At one point, Felix was struggling so much in his past relationship, he wanted to end it all. The only reason he didn't was because of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin helped Felix leave his toxic relationship, and taught him what a real relationship should be like.

Felix still struggled with getting used to physical touch, and hugs. He still often got flashbacks from the time he spent with his ex, but Hyunjin was always there for him.

Felix had no reason to be scared anymore.

Hyunjin turned Felix from a dark stormcloud, to his beautiful sunshine self.

Felix knew he was loved dearly by Hyunjin, and knew Hyunjin would never, ever do anything to hurt Felix.

They were both there for each other, forever and always.

"When you can't look on the bright side, i will sit with you in the dark."

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Wowza, that one was from WAY back in the archives 💀

Did you like it? Was it super cliche and cringe?

I wrote this a while ago, and I found it in my notes app, so I hope you like it.
I apparently thought the idea was great at the time 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Well, I hope you guys liked this oneshot

Make sure to drink water, get good sleep, eat, and stay healthy!!! 🤍❤️🤍❤️

~[Author]
{Edited 4-9-23}

⚡⚡⚡⚡

[Word count • 683]