What are we?

Hello everyone. 

Before I begin, I request that at the end you read my little note.

for now, enjoy!

-------------------

Felix was walking down the school corridor, heading towards his locker as now it was the end of the school day. 

He say his crush, and one of his best friends, Hyunjin, walking towards him.

Feix got a bit worried. He's been ignoring the taller all day after Hyunjin decided to start flirting with him the other day. 

Felix knew Hyunjin was messing with him. He knew that Hyunjin didn't actually like him, but it still hurt. He had already told himself he would expect these things, but for a second, just for a second, when Hyunjin was flirting with him while he was drunk, he felt like maybe, just maybe he would have a chance.

Hyunjin even kissed him.

sure, he was drunk when it happened, but Felix love the feeling. 

He wanted that feeling more often.

Felix also couldn't help but notice the way Hyunjin looked at him.

He looked at him like there was something more.

Felix wanted a chance, and he felt like he had one,

but he didn't.

He knew he didn't

Breaking himself out of his thoughts, Felix quickly grabbed the rest of his things out of his locker before closing it, and walking away from Hyunjin, towards the school's exit. 

"Lix! Hey, wait up!"

Hyunjin yelled after the blonde, taking a few quick steps and catching up to him.

Felix didn't say anything, he just kept walking, keeping his eyes ahead of him.

Hyunjin looked down at the younger, feeling somewhat confused at why he was ignoring him. He's been ignoring him all day, and he has no idea why.

well...maybe he does, but there's no way that's the actual reason.

The other day, Hyunjin and Felix got drunk. Hyunjin doesn't remember much, but ever since that day, Felix was acting kind of distant.

Hyunjin didn't say much as he followed Felix out of the school, and down the street. He kept walking next to him as they made their way towards their shared dorm.

Once they were inside, Felix walked, well, almost sprinted towards his own room, closing the door behind himself.

Hyunjin was slightly stunned as he saw Felix bolt away so quickly. He sighed as he set his stuff down, then walked over to Felix's room.

"Lix? Why did you like, run away..?" Hyunjin asked through the door, opening it.

Hyunjin peered into the room, seeing Felix now on his bed, buried under the covers.

"Lix. Come on. Talk to me! What did I do?" Hyunjin asks the blonde as he sits on the edge of his bed. Felix could hear the hurt in his voice.

Felix sat up in the bed, looking over at Hyunjin, his eyes slightly red and puffy from crying.

"Why did you do it, Hyunjin?" Felix asked the other with a soft voice, looking over at him.

"..Do what..?" Hyunjin asked. He was extremely confused at this point.

"Why did you kiss me that day, when we were drunk. What are we? Are we friends? Do you like me the way I like you? I don't know. It's all so confusing.." Felix says, more tears now falling from his eyes as he looks down.

Hyunjin is stunned. Did he really just say what he thought he did? "Felix..I didn't know you felt that way.." Hyunjin says quietly, looking over at the boy. 

Felix then stands up before moving towards Hyunjin, standing in front of him. Hyunjin looks up at the blonde, raising a brow. "What are you doing?" He asks. Felix doesn't respond before placing his hands on the sides of Hyunjin's face, pressing his lips against his.

Hyunjin's eyes went wide as he felt the younger's lips on his. He hesitated for a second before kissing him back, wrapping his arms around the blonde's waist, pulling him closer to himself.

Felix pulled away looking into Hyunjin's eyes. "Answer my question, Jinnie." He says as he keeps his eyes on the other's. "What question, Lix?" The Taller asks Felix. "What are we now, Jin? What am I to you?" He asks, a slight tone of worry in his voice.

"You're mine." Hyunjin says before pressing his lips against the younger's once again. "You're mine, and I am yours." Hyunjin repeats himself, hugging the blonde tightly. 

Felix can't help but smile, feeling a wave of relief wash over him. 

The two boys stay like that for a while, finding comfort in each other's embrace.

-----------------------

The End <3

Now, for my little message for you all.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.4K READS ON THIS BOOK!!!!

I'm so extremely grateful, and I honestly couldn't even imagine. It's crazy to even think that this book, that I made got so much attention. I'm so very happy!

When I looked and saw that number this morning, I literally started crying I was so happy. So again, thank you all so much.

I love you all!

Thank you for making me so so very happy!

<3

-[Word Count - 810]

~{Author}