~Jealousy?~

This oneshot includes

-Foul language

-fluff ig?

-kinda angsty in a way

-cliche stuff -_-

Enjoy <3

Felix POV.

Hyunjin and I are like best friends, always hanging out, talking, and just being around each other in general. We enjoy each other's company, and like doing everything together. We're basically inseparable...

One day, I was walking to school with Hyunjin, when all of a sudden, some random girl ran up to us, and wrapped her arms around Hyunjin. 

"Omg, hi Jinnie!" The girl said with an annoyingly high-pitched voice. One that annoyed me to my very core.

Wait a damn second. Did she just call Hyunjin Jinnie...?! Nobody calls him that. Nobody except for me anyway....

Oh. My. God

Felix, literally shut up, other people can call him that

But that's my nickname for him! It's annoying when other people use it.

Bro, are you perhaps...

NO I'M NOT.

Mhmm.... and  you aren't gay....

I TOLD YOU I'M NOT SO JUST SHUT UP.

I was too deep arguing with my stupid brain to realize that the annoying girl was gone, and Hyunjin was trying to get my attention.

"Lix? You good..?" Hyunjin asked me, a confused expression evident on his face.

I immediately snapped out of it and acted as if I wasn't clearly jealous of some random girl.

"Yeah! I'm fine, sorry!" I said with a forced smile.

Hyunjin looked like he wanted to say more to me, or ask me something, but maybe he didn't want to, or didn't want to pry, so he just nodded and continued walking towards the university.

Get it together Lix.

{Time Skip}

Hyunjin's Pov

The final bell to signal then end of the school day finally rang. It was like literal music to my ears. You know, school is kinda a waste of time. Someone like me doesn't deserve to be cooped up in a classroom all  the time!

I walked out of class to see Lix waiting for me at my locker. He had a bright smile on his face. It completely changed my mood. I felt like all of my storm clouds got chased away by his beautiful smile.

He saw me coming and waved, his smile growing even wider than before. 

Cute.

Once I got closer and he started talking to me, I got a chance to really look at his beautiful face. I swear, sometimes I think Lix isn't even real. It just doesn't make sense to me. How could someone be so effortlessly perfect?

His eyes, I could look into those beautiful, deeps pools of  brown for ages. 

His smile. Oh, my, god, his smile. I swear, every time he smiles at me, I feel like I could just melt. 

Don't. Even. Get. Me. Started. On. His. Freckles. 

His freckles, they are like a bunch of beautiful stars in a night sky that is his cheeks. They group together and make perfect constellations, creating an effortlessly perfect galaxy.