Turning The Page

I'm back!
Hello again !
So sorry for not updating this book.
I was feeling uninspired 😭
Anyway, hope you enjoy this oneshot!
MWA
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"And the princess and prince lived happily ever after, The End." Felix said to his student, smiling at them.

All of the adorable little children cheered and chattered amongst themselves, some talking about the story, and others talking about what they were going to do at recess.

One little girl came up to Felix while every other student was talking to one another.

"Can I help you sweetheart?" Felix asked the little girl.

She nodded her head at him.

"Mr. Hwang, do you have a prince to live happily ever after with?" She asked him with a small smile.

Felix couldn't help but smile more at the little girl, finding her adorable. "Yes, I do" he says to her.

The little girl giggles as she runs off to play with her friends who are now over in the corner playing with the dolls.

Felix stands up from where he was and goes over to his desk, occasionally answering students' questions, and doing some work.

Once the day is over, Felix gathers all of his things, and leave the small classroom. He stops by a small store, buying a small bouquet of white flowers before leaving once again.

Felix looks up at the sky, looking at all of the stars. He goes towards the small hospital in their city.

He checks in at the front desk, smiling at the lady as she lets him past, for he is a regular there.

He goes to the same room, room number 143, and walks inside.

Inside, he sees his husband, Hwang Hyunjin, sitting there, looking out the wide window.

Felix sets the flowers down on a nearby table before taking a seat next to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin turns towards Felix. "Oh, hi, love." He says to him with a raspy voice, smiling at him.
Felix smiles back, holding Hyunjin's hand in his own small one.

"How are you feeling today?" Felix asks the other
"I feel the same as I did the last time you asked me that question" Hyunjin says with a chuckle, coughing rather loudly.

Felix smiles at his husband, talking and laughing with him.

This is a daily routine for Felix.

He goes to work, goes to the store and buys flowers, and then visits his husband. Every day, for as long as he's been in the hospital.

Every day, for 842 days, Felix has done the same thing.

It was the 845th day, Felix was doing the same, and going to visit his husband.

He did his routine, going into the room, and asked Hyunjin how he was doing.

"Felix" Hyunjin said, looking at the said boy.

"Felix, I love you, and I'm sorry, but it's time for you to turn to the next page in your book" Hyunjin said in a soft voice. His voice was hoarse and extremely quiet, in almost a whisper.

"Hyunjin, what do you mean?" Felix asked the older, smiling at him as he raised his brow.

"I know that it's going to be hard to turn the page when you know I won't be in the next chapter," he paused, coughing, "but your story must go on." Hyunjin said with a small smile, tears were forming in his eyes as he looked at Felix, grabbing his hand.

Felix's smile dropped. He didn't know what to say in the moment. "Hyunjin...what do you mean?" Felix asked him, but Hyunjin only laid there, smiling at his husband.

Suddenly, Hyunjin's grip on Felix's hand became loose, his eyes slowly closing as he took his final breaths.

It was a complete blur.
Felix was escorted out of the room as he heard machines going off, and nurses moving around and talking inside the room.

Time flew by.

He was standing in front of his grave.

"I love you, Hyunjin"
Felix said, placing down a small bouquet of white flowers.

"I'm turning the page," Felix says, "I'm turning to the next chapter, and I'm going to do it for you.." Felix said with a sad smile, before walking away from the grave.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

How did y'all like it?

What are your thoughts?

I hope it makes sense, as it's pretty rushed.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed, and I'm going to try to update this book more, but idk yet.

Tysm for reading

~[Word Count - 741]

-{Author}