"If Hearts Could Heal" ~ TEASER

•°This is a teaser of my upcoming book- If Hearts Could Heal. I'm in the process of writing chapters, as I will be writing some, publishing one or two of the bunch, then writing more, and publishing more so I will always have something to publish, but you guys won't have to wait for me to write another chapter. This story will probably not be that long, but we'll have to wait to see. I hope you look forward to it 🤍°•

"If Hearts Could Heal"
By SKZ_MMANIIAC

How did I get roped into this? Is the universe messing with me? I don't understand!

It all started when I was just laying in my room, on my bed peacefully, when I heard a notification from my phone.

I checked it and saw it was from my mate, Chan.

Channie🐺

Channie 🐺

Hey Lix, do you want to come over to my house for a sleepover? I want all eight of us to get together and have some fun.

Felix🐥
Yeah, fs. That sounds fun.
What time?

Channie🐺
Come over at like 7 ish?

Felix🐥
Alr.
See you then.
[Seen]

Felix put his phone down as he got up off of his bed.

He went over to his closet and pulled out some random clothes for Chan's house.

He was putting his clothes into a bag when he suddenly realized something.

All eight of them were going to Chan's house.
All eight of them.

Which meant that Hwang Hyunjin was going to be there as well.

"Shit..."

Felix didn't know what to do. Only Chan and Jisung knew about his fat crush on Hyunjin, but that didn't mean he situation was any better.

Felix remembers a few years ago when he told Hyunjin about his feelings for him.

Hyunjin didn't even say anything to Felix. Not. A. Word.

Felix didn't want to go to Chan's house anymore, because he knew deep down....

Chan would make them play truth or dare. And that's the last thing Felix wants to do.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Did you guys like my little teaser? I hope you did.
I planned it out a little bit before I started writing this, but I kinda winged it after the very beginning.

I'm excited for this book, and I think you'll like it (hopefully you will)

Like I said in the beginning, I'm going to write a bunch of chapters, publish one or two, write some more, then publish one or two, and keep writing.

If I do that, it keeps me on a schedule, and makes sure I'm not too pressured to write more chapters.
Also, it makes sure I won't have to write a new chapter, then publish it right away.
This gives me time to edit chapters too.

As you can tell, I'm very excited for this story, and I can't wait to start writing more chapters.

Please do leave comments, and vote if you'd like ty!

Thank you for reading 🤍

-{Word Count - 501}

-[•°Author°•]