✨[insert title here]✨

•°Inspired by Moonlight by Chase Atlantic 🦋
-fluff
-a lot of fluff
-FLUFFF

-Busy on the weekend...

Hyunjin and Felix were inseparable.

Felix- a Blonde, freckled, ball of sunshine that just about everyone loved. His freckles were like stars across his cheeks, they effortlessly created constellations on his already beautiful face. His smile- a smile that could make anyone happy just to see it. The way his eyes closed slightly when he smiled. Felix was one word : perfect.

Hyunjin- a black haired, tall, handsome guy that almost everyone (not almost everyone, literally everyone) had a crush on. His eyes- sharp, fierce, but also soft, turning into crescent moons when he smiled and laughed. His perfect hair- almost always pulled back into a loose ponytail, or even a bun, separate strands of hair left out to frame his perfect face.

- Caught up in your own small world...

Like I said, Hyunjin and Felix were inseparable.
One, a ball of sunshine, the other, the sunshine protector.

Hyunjin and Felix were best friends for a very long time until they confessed to each other, and became boyfriends.

They have been dating now for over a year.

They're happy together.

Even though the two aren't very similar, they still love each other...

-Well, I might wanna see it then...

Felix and Hyunjin we're walking together down the street when Felix spotted a boba stand.

His eyes seemed to immediately light up.

Hyunjin noticed Felix looking at something, and quickly realized what it was.

Felix turned towards Hyunjin.

"Jinnie, can we get boba? Pleaseeeeee?????"
Felix begged with huge puppy eyes.

"Hmmm........." Hyunjin was attempting to look away from Felix, trying not to give in to him.

"Please Jinnie, just this once. PLEASEEEEE!!!!"
Felix continued to beg Hyunjin until he finally complied, going up to the stand and buying Felix his much awaited boba.

"Thank you Jinnie" Felix said with a smile.

Hyunjin felt as if he could have melted right then and there just from Felix's smile.

-Call it hesitation, girl...

Hyunjin smiled back at Felix, feeling happy to know that he was his.

... Small time skip

Felix was happily drinking his boba when he felt two hands around his waist.

Hyunjin pulled Felix closer to him, causing Felix to gasp quietly.

"J-jinnie...what are you doing?" Felix asked Hyunjin nervously.

Hyunjin looked Felix in the eyes.

He took a second before he spoke.

"I love you Lix"
Hyunjin said quietly, before he placed a gentle kiss on Felix's lips.

Felix was a little shocked at first, but then softened into the kiss as he slowly wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck.

Felix pulled away from the kiss for air.

He smiled brightly as he pulled Hyunjin into a hug.

"I love you too, Jinnie."

Hyunjin smiled as wide as he could. He loves Felix so much. He's so glad he has someone like him

-We're running in the moonlight... We're dancing in the open waves...
You're hanging for a good time... something that'll make you stay...
And girl you fall down again, you tell me you're all out again...
We're running in the moonlight...
Can you show me the way again?

⚡⚡⚡⚡

How did you guys like this oneshot? It kinda sucks, but I made it kinda in a rush because I haven't updated this book in a hot second lol.

I know it's cringe, but ignore that part
I love this song by Chase Atlantic, it reminds me of Felix. If Felix was a Chase Atlantic song, I think he would be Moonlight. I think Hyunjin would be OHMAMI, or maybe Church? Idk.

Questions for my lovely reader 🌑
Who's your favorite artist?
What's your favorite song by that artist?
What's your favorite Chase Atlantic song?

If you don't know many/any, I suggest listening to at least some of them, I'll put my favorites down there ⬇️

-🤍Fav Chase Atlantic songs🤍
-STUCKINMYBRAIN
-OHMAMI
-Moonlight
-Into it
-right here
-Friends
-Church
-Okay
-Slow Down
-Swim
-Consume

⬆️ Safe to say I'm a little obsessed 🤭

[Word Count - 688]

Love you all, stay safe, and drink water!!! 🌕🌑

-[•°Author°•]