🔥 Down in Flames 🔥 pt. 2

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
This was requested by bokkilixe , so, here u go 🤪

(This is probably gonna be short bc u really wanted another part, and ur wish is my command, so sorry if it's crappy 🥹)
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"I'm so sorry..."

He was in the hospital, praying, that Felix would be okay. He was sitting next to his bed, watching his chest move up and down slowly

He would never forgive Changbin for what he did to Felix.
He didn't care about what happened to him.

He didn't care about his bruising, his cuts, he didn't care.

He only cared about Felix.

One of the polite nurses from earlier walked into the room

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to intrude, but Mr Hwang, may I speak with you?" She said politely.

Hyunjin was very happy the nurse was polite. He slightly smiled at her and nodded his head.

She held the door open for him as he walked into the hallway.

"So, Mr. Hwang, about Felix."

She paused.

Hyunjin felt himself tense up. What if something bad happened that he didn't know about? It's all his fault.

"He's going to be okay! Once he wakes up, and is stable, he will be released. He should wake up any time now." She said with a smile.

Hyunjin was very happy about this news. He was glad Felix would be okay. He couldn't help but smile back at the nurse.
"Thank you, very much" he said to her as he bowed his head.

She nodded and walked off to do her work.

Hyunjin walked back into the hospital room, only to see Felix with his eyes open. He was looking around for something.

"H-Hyunjin...?" He said with a scratchy voice.

Hyunjin rushed to his side, grabbing his hand.
"I'm right here, angel." He said in a calming, velvety voice.

Felix smiled and closed his eyes. Hyunjin leaned over and kissed his forehead.

Felix opened his eyes once again.
"W-what happened to Changbin?" Felix asked

"I don't know, Lix." Hyunjin said, closing his eyes and sighing.
"I'll never let him hurt you again Felix." He said.
"I won't make that mistake again."
He then leaned in and connected their lips in a soft, yet loving kiss.

Hyunjin pulled away after a few seconds to make sure Felix could breathe okay.

"The nurse said that you will be able to leave in a little bit, they just have to get the paperwork ready." Hyunjin said to Felix with a smile.

"Okay" Felix said, smiling back at Hyunjin.

{time skip - 3 months later}

Felix was fully recovered from the entire incident with Changbin and the burning building.

Hyunjin still hasn't forgot it, and he doesn't think he ever will.
He is still holding a grudge against Changbin, but has heard rumors about him skipping town with his "secret" lover.

Hyunjin and Felix don't think much about it.

Sure, sometimes Felix is sad about Changbin leaving him, and not ever loving him, but he's glad he has Hyunjin now.

He's truly happy.

Even though they have been through terrible circumstances, and situations, they couldn't have asked for anything different.

They wouldn't be where they are now, with each other, if those things never happened.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Okay but this sucked so bad I kinda hate it 💀

Wtv, I wanted to make a p2 for y'all, and I did, but you can tell it's rushed lol.

Anyway.
It doesn't have much to do with the first one, but it's fine.

Anygays.

I hope y'all enjoyed, and I'll plan on updating this on either Friday or Saturday unless I'm busy. This will be the last update until then ^-^

Tysm for reading

Stay safe, stay healthy, drink water, get sleep 🤍

I love you, my MANIACS
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

-{Word Count - 627}

~[Author]