Taste 🖤

Hello everyone.
I'm back after many months of disappearing.
I'm hoping to write a bit more, but I won't make any promises.
For now, I hope you enjoy this short story.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

My heart was pounding in my ears. Adrenaline coursing through my veins.

It had been a few weeks since Hyunjin and I had broken up, yet he still wouldn't leave me alone.

I ran down the dark alley, only a few broken street lamps casting a dim light over the dirty ground.

As I ran, memories from the breakup ran through my head.

"Don't make me bad, Lix." I could hear his words echo through my head. "I'm addicted to you.." He murmured, pressing his large palm against my cheek. I remembered that night too, too well.

I love him, and he loved me. But he was obsessive.
Too obsessive.

He got angry at me over everything, kept me close to him when I was already incapable of being away from him.

I kept running, hearing his quick steps behind me.

"Kiss me, or leave me." He told me, forcing me to make a decision between staying or going.

And I made my decision.

I left.

I knew it would come to haunt me. I just didn't expect him to be chasing me down a dark alley at midnight.

I was running out of time, and breath. The alley was coming to an end, and I knew there wasn't much more I could do.

I stopped when I reached an alley wall, hoping it might help.

I heard his steps behind me.

I just hoped when he got to me, he wasn't too angry.

I heard his steps slow.

And then, he was behind me, his two large hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You should've known that once we've started..you must be mine, Lix.."

He whispered to me, his lips pressed against my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine.

I don't respond for a few seconds, but then I nod. I couldn't deny that I still loved him.

He quickly turned me around, and pressed me against the alley wall, trapping me there. He pressed his lips to mine.

It was gentle at first, but it got more aggressive as time went on.

When we broke apart, he quickly grabbed me, and began walking back down the alleyway.

...

"... Don't make me bad, make me bad
I'm addicted to you.
Setting fire to my already tamed feelings.
Don't make me bad, bad
Addicted to you.
Once we've started, you must be mine."

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Well.
I don't like this one a ton, but I thought it would kinda be cool to make a story inspired by taste because I love that song.

Let me know what you guys think.

Also.

Yes, I did update.
Yes, it's been months.

But, no, I probably won't be updating a ton more.

I'm very busy with school and sports, which already stress me out, and I've been dealing with some other things, too.

Please believe me, I'd love to edit/post more, but I truly don't have the time, and when I do, I forget.

If I do edit more, great, but if I can't, please don't be upset.

Not that I think you guys would really be that upset, I just don't want to get attacked for not posting 😭

Anyways.

Thank you so, so, so much for reading this story.

I love you all very much, and your support is very appreciated.

Thank you.

~[Author]