⚡Movie Night ⚡

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Enjoy <3

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

It was movie night for Lix and Hyunjin.

They were both excited for no reason.

They always had movie night.

But tonight was going to be different.

Felix just didn't know that part yet.

"You got the popcorn Lix?" Hyunjin asked from the living room.

"Yeah! I'll be right there!"

Felix walked into the living room with a big bowl of popcorn in his arms. He was wearing his usual bright, sunshine smile.

Hyunjin met him before he sat down on the couch, and gave him a soft peck on the lips.

Felix just smiled at him as a soft pink blush started to form on his cheeks.

They both sat down, and began watching the movie. The popcorn bowl was on the table, and the boys were sitting as close as they could to each other. They were cuddling and would occasionally kiss when watching the movie.

The movie eventually ended. Felix was dozing off as he was leaned against the arm rest of the couch.

Hyunjin thought this was his opportunity.

He quickly and quietly snuck out of the living room, and hustled to his own room.

He went to his side of the bed, and reached into the drawer of his bedside table. He pulled out a small box and tucked it in his pocket.

He then, walked out of the room and went back into the living room to see Lix still sleeping quietly.

Hyunjin knelt down in front of the couch, and moved some hair from Felix's face.

He kissed his forehead softly before he tried waking Felix up. "Lix, wake up."

Felix raised his head and blinked a few times to try to make his eyes adjust.

"W-what...?" Felix said slowly. His voice was slightly groggy.

Hyunjin gave him a few minutes to get back to reality before me moved down onto one knee.

It took Felix a second before he realized what was happening. He gasped quietly as he felt tears already stinging his eyes.

"Lee Felix, my love, my best friend, you have no idea how much you mean to me. You make me complete. No matter the arguments, or fights we have, I still love you. I will always love you. You make me so, so, incredibly happy. You light up my life with your beautiful smile, and your beautiful face and freckles. You have no idea how much I truly love you, Lix. So, will you make me the happiest man alive, and, will you marry me?" Hyunjin said, some tears also forming in his eyes.

Felix was dumbfounded. He was so happy, even though there were buckets of tears rolling down his face.

"Of course!" Felix said with a huge smile plastered on his face. He jumped off the couch and into Hyunjin's arms.

They embraced eachother for a few minutes before Felix pulled away and kissed Hyunjin. It wasn't a super long kiss, but there was a lot of feelings behind it.

"I love you, Jin." Felix said as he pecked Hyunjin's lips. "I love you too." Hyunjin said with a smile.

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's hand, and slid the ring on his finger. After he did so, he kissed the back of Felix's hand before kissing him on the lips once more.

They kissed, and hugged, and smiled for the rest of the night.

So happy to be together.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

I hope you guys liked this cute little Oneshot!

SPOILER ALERT! I am in the mood for some angst, so prepare yourself for upcoming chapters.

Anyway, I thought that this would be cute, so I hope you liked it!

Thank you much for reading.
And thank you so much for 1k reads! 🫶❤️

I love you, my MANIACS

-{Word count - 627}

~[Author]

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡