🔥 Down in Flames 🔥

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
This oneshot is going to be kinda messy/confusing, so I'll explain it more at the end!

Enjoy! <3
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

He walked into the building where Hyunjin was waiting for him.

To say he wasn't prepared would be a lie.
He had a plan.
Hyunjin wouldn't even expect it.

He knew he loved that boy, and he knew that he was his weakness, even if he loved that boy at a time too.

He walked into the room to see Hyunjin facing a window.

"Well, well. Look who it is."

"Hello, Hyunjin."

"Why did you ask me to come here? Why would you want me here?" Hyunjin asked him.

"Because I have a way to stop you. You have no idea what I'm capable of. You think I'm the good guy. That you're the villain, but you've got it all wrong." He said, taking a small breath before he continued.
"I know your weak spots, Hyunjin. I know what can make you helpless, what can make you weak."

"And what is that?" Hyunjin asked. He was confident, not knowing the truth.

"Felix." He said. A smirk growing on his face.

Hyunjin was shocked, but didn't show it. If it wasn't for his eyes growing slightly wider, you would have no idea that he was nervous.

"What do you mean. Felix is your boyfriend, not mine. How would he make me weak?"
Hyunjin asked, trying to sound confident.

"Because I know you'd do anything for him. "
He said.
"I know, you would risk everything for him. Even if it meant killing yourself for him." He said. His smile growing wider, making him look insane.

Hyunjin didn't try hiding his uncertainty anymore. He was finally able to realize what he meant.

He was lured here,

He was going to die,

And so was Felix if he didn't do something fast.

Hyunjin was too caught up in his thoughts to realize he had been tied up to a post nearby.

He struggled against the ropes, yet they barely budged.

"What the hell?!" "Let me go!"

He yelled.

"No, I don't think I will." He said with a chuckle.
"I think I'll just make you suffer."

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked.

"I mean, Felix is in this building, right now, tied up, just as you are." He paused. "So, you better figure out how to break free if you both would like to see another day." He said, while slowly walking towards the door.

"What if I can't break free???" Hyunjin asked.

"If you really love him, you'll do your best to break free and help him, hm?" He asked, his smile returning to his face.

He then pulled out a small bottle, and a small metal object.

He poured a liquid out of the bottle and onto the floor, before opening what was now revealed to be a lighter, and dropped it onto the now wet floor.

"Have fun." He said, before walking out of the room, and leaving Hyunjin alone.

Hyunjin panicked, the building was now being set on fire, with him, and Felix, in it.
He had to break free.
He had to save Felix.

Hyunjin struggled against the ropes.
They came loose, and he was able to slip out of them.
The flames in the room were growing, and Hyunjin could see from the smoke outside the window that the entire building was on fire.

Hyunjin sprinted out of the room and down the stairs, desperately looking for Felix, trying to avoid the ever growing flames around him.

He checked what seemed like every room until he got to the third floor and heard someone yelling for help.

Hyunjin ran as fast as he could towards the noise, that is, until it slowly got quieter, and then faded out completely.

Hyunjin started to panic. Felix had most likely passed out, and he needed to get to him fast.

Hyunjin sprinted through the halls looking in every room. The flames were growing rapidly around him.

Eventually, he found the room Felix was in. He was, in fact, passed out, and tied to a chair near the middle of the room.

Hyunjin ran over to him and untied him.
He didn't even try to wake him up, he just grabbed him and started carrying him out of the room, trying his best not to inhale any toxic smoke coming from the ever growing fire.

Hyunjin ran as fast as he could down the stairs, and through the corridor to get out of the building.

He was on the ground floor, and headed towards the door.

He opened it slowly, and walked out of the building, still holding Felix tightly in his arms.

"I'm sorry, my angel." He said to Felix, who was, still breathing. A tear fell down his face.

"I love you..."

"I'm so sorry."

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

sooooo....how did ya like it?

It's kinda action packed ig.

So, to clear things up

Hyunjin is the "villain" and the other person is the "hero"
The hero sacrifices Felix (the villains love interest) bc the "hero" is actually the villain.

Felix is alive dw!

I got this idea from a TikTok I found, but I can't find it no matter where I look, I'm sorry 😭

I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot, it kinda took a bit of brain power to make, and I think it's pretty good.

Anyway.

Thank you for reading
Stay safe, stay healthy, drink water, get sleep 🤍

I love you, my MANIACS
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

-{Word Count - 918}

~[Author]