One

"It's a girl!" The Doctor announced as the newest member of the Williams family was born.

The baby girl screamed as she was placed on her mother, Ashton's chest. Her father, Kade, was also beside her and staring in awe of his wife and newborn daughter.

"Do we have a name, guys?" The doctor asked, looking at both parents.

"We don't. We're still deciding on one," Kade smiled, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Congratulations, guys," the doctor nodded, "We'll get you to a room soon mama,"

"Thank you," she nodded before staring down at her daughter.

"She's perfect, honey," Kade nodded, kissing Ashton's head before getting his phone.

"We need a name for her," she smiled, letting the nurse take her baby so they could clean her up.

"Well. We could-"

"We're not naming our baby after a racetrack," she said, immediately cutting her husband off.

"Dayton is literally named after Daytona,"

"Because we MET there," she told him, laughing as he sat down.

"She's still named after a track,"

"A track that has a huge significance in our relationship,"

"Okay, but what about my first win after we got married? That was Bristol,"

"Dammit, that's actually cute," she sighed. "Okay, Bristol what?"

"So we're actually naming her Bristol?" He asked, honestly shocked that she went with it.

"Yes, we're naming her Bristol," she chuckled, smiling as Kade did a silly little happy dance.

"Bristol Marie is cute," he said as he stopped his dance and sat back by his wife.

"Or Bristol Grace,"

"That. I like that better," he smiled, watching as the nurse brought the baby over again.

Ashton beamed as she took her now clean and wrapped baby girl in her arms, "Hi, Bristol,"

"It suits her,"

"It actually does," she smiled, looking back over at him. "You wanna call Uncle Chase and tell Day?"

"I'm sure he's having so much fun with her," Kade nodded, chuckling as he grabbed his phone.

Ashton smiled as she held Bristol and listened to the trilling of the FaceTime call.

"Hi, Daddy!" Dayton answered immediately.

"Why do you have Uncle Chase's phone?" He chuckled.

"I'm back here," Chase called from the other couch, "I was letting her play games,"

"Don't let her have too much screen time, or she'll expect it,"