Two

A few days passed, and They started allowing people over to meet the newest baby in the Williams home.

Chase had met the baby in the hospital but came back to see her again and hold her for a bit while he and Kade talked. Alex soon joined them, and with the family being so close to the 2, they were considered Uncle Chase and Uncle Alex.

"Dayton, Uncle Alex is here!" Kade called, immediately hearing 2 feet running out of the playroom.

"Uncle Alex!" Dayton squealed, jumping up to hug him tightly.

"Hey, Squirt!" He chuckled, setting the gift bag down so he could lift the small child up. "You got a new sister, huh?"

"Yeah!" She grinned, pointing over to where Chase had Bristol in his arms.

"You excited?"

"Duh!" She giggled, making everyone in the room laugh as Alex set the kid down.

"Hand her over, Elliott," he smiled, gently taking the baby from the other driver. "Definitely got mamas looks. That's a good thing,"

"Better watch it, Bowman," Kade joked, shaking his head as he sat on the couch by Ashton.

"That was more a compliment to Ash," he chuckled, "But it is a good thing she looks more like her. You're not bad looking, but not good,"

Ashton just laughed, looking at her husband, "I love you, but he's right,"

"Love you too, babe," he chuckled, kissing her quickly while the two other drivers hung out.

After Chase and Alex left, Ashton fed the baby as she helped Dayton with her schoolwork before she passed out on the couch. Kade took the baby to the pack-n-play they kept around the house and set Bristol in it to sleep before going back and throwing a blanket over Ashton.

Gianna and Ryan showed up a little after Ashton and Bristol started their nap, but Kade let them in, taking the baby and deciding she could sleep as they held her.

"Ash is sleeping back there," Kade told the pair as he handed the baby to Gianna.

"She doing okay?" Gianna asked, smiling down at the tiny baby girl in her arms.

"She's recovering. Probably still a little sore," Kade said as he sat down, "nugget, Ryan, and G are here," he called, calling Dayton to the room.

"Uncle Ryan!" She giggled, rushing into the room and hugging onto Ryan's leg.

"Hey, kiddo, or should we say big sister," he said as he lifted the child above his head.

"I am a big sissy now!" She giggled, taking Ryan's hat and putting it on her head.

"You're gonna be the best one ever, huh?"

"Uh-huh!" She smiled, wiggling herself out of Ryan's grasp before hugging Gianna.

"Hey, kiddo," she smiled, putting one hand on her back as the little one hugged her.

They talked for a while, and Ashton eventually joined them, although she was still exhausted. They luckily had some time before the racing season started, so Kade could be home and help take care of his family.