CHAPTER1 - REGRETS

FLASHBACK

"Mommy I'm home!" Megan shouts as she enters into the house after a long tiring day at the studio

Entering in she goes to find her Mommy. Earning a "in the kitchen" she runs as quick as her legs will take her which isn't hard being that she's so tall.

She finds her Mommy standing over the stove on her stool and becomes consumed with the smell of her favorite food in the air, burgers.

"Mommy!" She says running into the back of her caregiver and lover Beyoncé

With Megan being much taller than Beyoncé, she bends down stuffing her head into Beyoncé's back with her arms tightly wrapped around her waist.

Making Beyonce aww at her shy little princess. Turning around she picks her head up so she can look at her, "How was work Princess?"

Megan blushes giggling as she covers her face

"What come on tell Mommy, how was it today?"
"Good....but I had to be big all day" she says pouting

"I know.... I know Princess, but you had to get your album out right?"

Megan just nods her head still pouting

"So what's the problem baby? You had to be Mommy's big girl just for a little bit right? And I can't wait to hear all about the album..... because I know it's going to be good" Beyonce says looking into Megan's eyes as she blushes not being able to handle it

"I just wanted to be with you" Megan mutters
"Well you're with me now Princess....why don't you go upstairs and change"

Change, that's all Megan wanted to do. Get out of her big girl clothes and lounge around in a onesie or even her favorite blue tutu. So she gives Bey a big kiss on the cheek and make her way upstairs to their room; finding her favorite blue tutu she smiles but it slowly turns into a frown. Then she falls on the floor causing a loud thump not even caring of the 6 inch heels she has on and cries. Clutching her tutu in her hands, crying.

Running up the stairs as fast as her little legs will take her being that she's only 5'1. Beyonce runs up the stairs scared of what happened to her Princess. She finds her on the floor throwing a temper tantrum, wailing as she throws her tutu around.

"Hey Princess, you okay? What's wrong?"

"Tutu r-r-ripped!!" Megan shouts as she continues to thrash herself on the floor

"Oh Princess I'm so sorry, but Mommy needs you to stop and to sit up so she can see"

But Megan doesn't listen and continues to thrash herself around on the floor acting up, making Beyonce loose her patience.

"You have to the count of three to stop this or I will spank you Megan" she says sternly

The word spank makes Megan stop instantly.... and she sits up with puffy red eyes and the tip of her nose red with some of her mascara falling from her eyes and running down her cheeks.

"No Mommy. No spankies"
"Good cause I don't want to have to either. So what's wrong?"
"Tutu ripped" Megan says fully in her headspace

"Aw baby I'm so sorry. Let me see" Beyonce says as Megan slowly hands her the tutu letting her inspect it and indeed it is ripped beyond repair

"(sigh). I'm sorry baby, but you're gonna need a whole new tutu"

Megan starts to cry again, and this time Beyonce picks her up off the floor as Megan's long legs wrap around her waist as she carries her to the bathroom. Continuously rubbing her back, telling her that it's going to be okay.

As she sits her on the bathroom counter she gives her a soft kiss, telling her that she's going to make it all better.

"You pwromise?" Megan softly mutters looking at her Mommy holding her pinky out

Something that became a custom for them in and out of a Megan's headspace.

"Yes Princess... I promise" Beyonce says wrapping her pinky around Megan's as she blushes yet again

She leans forward giving her mommy a kiss then a hug as she take in her soothing lavender vanilla scent. Home that's what Beyonce was to her, her home, her peace, her savior.... her everything.

FLASHBACK

Well that's what she was, before Megan willingly let her home go. Scared of what people will say and think of her. Which has her now in her room curled in the corner of her large master room, crying. As she holds onto the last thing Beyoncé gave her. The tutu.

"I'm so sorry Beyoncé.....I'm so sorry"