CHAPTER11

MEGAN POV

I wake up in the room I know all to well. How did I get here? I walked. After Kellon got me out the bed and Lani with her tough love I got myself together being the bad bitch that I am and headed to my Mommy's place. Knowing that Normani and Trinity don't live here anymore made it more difficult but, with a quick bat of my eyes and slipping the landlord some hundreds; the door was opened and I was in.

As I waited for her to come I got word from Faris that Pardi is going under Executive records now.... Why? He's a die heart Roc Nation, so I don't get why he's leaving. Moving on as Faris puts it.

Well he did get upset when I was awarded the top rapper of the year. He does pride himself of being the best but clearly he's slacking if me a female is beating him. And I guess he can't take it. I don't know.... and I kinda don't care.

I start to realize that I don't see Beyonce and it sadness me to think that she didn't come home. Slowly getting out of bed I prepare to leave; walking out the bedroom I gasp finding her in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Good morning" she says
"G-Good morning" I stutter out

"I'm surprised to first how you got in, then to why you're here. It's been two months, why are you here now?"

"Because I missed you"
"Not this again....I thought we were passed all of this"

"I can't be without you Beyoncé...isn't it clear enough. I have a boyfriend but I come here. I always come here cause I need you. I want you. And I want to be here, with you"

"But we aren't meant to be Megan. If we were it would be so easy for us to be together. It's not even a full year and we already in some shit like this"

"But look at me baby....look at me. I love you, and want you. Only you" I say staring into her eyes expressing each word

"I haven't seen Pardi since, and I haven't slept with him either. I only want you...just you" I continue on hoping she'll change her mind

"I don't know Megan, we got too much going on"

"But you love me! You still do, cause if you didn't it would've been nothing to kick me out when you seen me in the bed" I say getting slightly frustrated

"Maybe you right... I couldn't find it in my heart to just kick you out. But that still doesn't mean we should be together...besides I'm kinda in something with Alicia and Kasseem"

"Really?..... did you fuck them?"

She slowly nods her head making me take a deep breath.
"I'm not mad cause I expect it....like it was gonna happen at some point. You have been talking to them so I understand. And can look pass it, because I want us... when did you sleep with them?"

Biting her lip she says, "yesterday night"
I slightly snicker thankful that it was just one time and not when we stopped talking as I thought she would say.

"Have they spoken to you since? If not I think I know why"

NARRATORS POV

Alicia and Kasseem are watching the tape they secret made of the threesome they had with Beyoncé. Alicia snickers as she reads the message Beyoncé sent them.

Such a loser, she says to herself

Knowing that they used Beyonce just to have some leverage over Megan, no pity given for Beyonce. They just don't care, they're doing what they have to do to make it big. It's a cut or get cut world in the music business, and they plan on winning and being on top by any means necessary. Even if it meant bringing an innocent person into the mix of it all.