CHAPTER10

Y'all thank Megan for this update cause that post she put up......😏I'mma leave it right there😂😂😂

MEGAN POV (ONE MONTH LATER)

"You okay Meg?" I hear someone say

I continue to lay in my bed with the covers over my head. I don't want to be bothered by anyone.

"Meg come on you gotta come out of here....your fans and everyone miss you" I hear Kellon say

But not the main person I want to miss me. She moved on from me....she really doesn't love me. I pop my thumb into my mouth finding comfort. She really doesn't love me, even after I got rid of the baby....for her.... For us.

FLASHBACK TWO WEEKS AGO

"Can I use your phone Lani?"
"No. Because you're going to try to call her and you're just making it worse. Just let it be, Forreal Meg"

"But I can't! I miss her, and I need her"
"Well how do you expect to have her when she can't completely have you"

I fold my arms pouting, why does she have to be right. Exiting out of the message chat I have with Beyoncé, I go to Instagram. And I find what completely turns my stomach. Beyoncé moved on and not just move on, but with those two.

And what makes it worse is that they are the owners of a label that has been competing with mines. I look at my phone reading the whole article of how they found them all leaving out a restaurant. With them both holding each of her hands.

I watch the wife better known as Alicia smile into the cameras waving then Beyoncé as she smiles slightly covering her face then Kasseem, holding the biggest smile of them all. The article reads: Executive Label owners spotted on a date with Megantheestallion ex, old thing, friend...whatever her title was. It's safe to say, she wasn't having anymore of her mess. And we're happy for her.

No, No, No she can't. She can't! She knows I need her so why is she doing this to me. I got rid of my own child for us! And she put them before me!! I put my child before her.

Angers fuels me as I know I did everything I could for us to be together and she didn't do a damn thing.

FLASHBACK OVER

"I can't come out. She broke my heart"
"Meg, I know you're hurting right now, but it's gonna get better"
"No it won't! She left me for them! I gave up everything for her"
"I know. I know you did" Kellon says rubbing my back

"Did you?......"
"Excuse me?"
"Of course she did! She gave her all to that girl"
"You had that abortion because YOU wanted to! You didn't want to have a baby so don't put that on her. It's all on you" Lani says semi shouting then walking out the room leaving us stunned

I don't wanna believe it, but it's true. I did that cause deep down I knew I didn't want to have Pardi's child.

BEYONCÉ POV

"P-PP-Please" I beg Alicia as she lays in between my legs eating me out

I look up making eye contact with Kasseem as he slowly strokes himself smirking at me. I start to feel my orgasm reaching curling my back up pushing more into Alicia's mouth.

Coming down from my high she slowly rubs my clit as she sits up.

"Baby sit on her face as I stretch her out" Kasseem tells her