CHAPTER13

MEGAN POV

I look down at the text messages Alicia has been sending Beyoncé.

I'm so sorry
I don't know how it even was taken
Please answer
Beyoncé.....please

Now she's begging her making me chuckle until the messages started to get mean, filled with anger.

Answer me you little bitch!

So you're with her now, I'm glad that video is out so she can see you for who you really are A SLUT
FUCKING ANSWER

Now I'm mad, cause who the fuck do she think she is to talk to my Mommy like that. I don't give a damn who you are.

My phone goes off and I look seeing it's a text from Pardi.....ugh. Opening it it's a dick pic, very original I think. And he writes, we miss you.

I close out that chat not even bothered with it. He's against my Mommy and I, and I know he's only messaging me because of the post I made for Beyoncé. Nothing but me expressing my love for her.

I hear her call my name and I quickly throw her phone on the floor and kick it under the bed.
"Hey"
"Hey Baby....you okay?" She ask and I just nod my head

She grabs the side of my face staring into my eyes.
"Tell me the truth....are you okay? If there's something, please tell me"

I take in what she says but I smile covering how I really feel.
"I'm fine Mommy, I'm fine" I say grabbing her around her waist giving her a kiss

"Let's go have some food, I'm starving" I say dragging her out the room and into the kitchen

I watch as she moves through the kitchen cooking because she said she was tired of eating out.....and now she wanna make some type of noodles she seen. I hope it's good........

"So what you think?"
".......they got Uber eats out here right?" Faris says making us all laugh except my baby as she has a pout on her face

"Ohh Baby.... I'm sorry. You did good, but maybe....this should be left to those that know how to actually do it"

"Ugh okay y'all I'm sorry.....whatever y'all order I'm good with it.... I'll be back I have to use the bathroom" she says then walks back in the room

We watch her go and close the door behind her then start talking.
"So what you gonna do?"
"Huh?"
"Girl don't huh me. What you gonna do? You can't have her here in Tokyo but so long and it's coming to an end. You need to tell her.... Now before she finds out on her own" Faris says

"I know that already! Damn...but I don't wanna hurt her. I can't see her hurt"
"Well you better do something, cause I don't see it ending well"

We go to looking at different menus to see what we're going to eat. Till we finally agree on the food we've been eating since we've been here sukiyaki.

"Yo is Beyoncé alright, she been in there for a long time"  Kellon says making me think and I gasp

The phone

I rush into the room and the thing I wanted to prevent comes true. Beyoncé sits on the bed in tears with the phone in her hand.

"Bey, I-"
"Is this what you were hiding from me?"
"......Bey-"
"Tell. Me. The. Truth" she mutters out

"Please....Bey. I didn't want you to find out like this, I was protecting you"

"Protecting me!?! Protecting me!! By keeping this from me. No! People have been talking about me. I'm a slut, a hoe, a down right dirty skanky ass bitch,-"
"Stop calling yourself that!"