CHAPTER15

BEYONCÉ POV

Move in day already. I can't believe I'm moving in with Megan. Well yes I can believe it cause that's all we've been talking about since I agreed. With my last box out the door I take in the empty apartment. The memories these walls hold. From Normani and I signing on this apartment, her straight outta school and me after finally finding what I wanted to do.... Teach.

Then to Normani meeting Trinity and her needing a place to stay. Then us being the best roommates and enjoying it all. Then to now, where no one is here. Just the memories of this empty apartment will stay here.

"You ready Mommy?"
"Yes. Yes I am" I say turning around smiling at Megan

She grabs my hand and we walk out hand in hand ready for what's to come.

ONE WEEK LATER

"Meg! Meg! Meg!!!" I shout running through the house trying to find her

"In here!" I hear her shout from upstairs

Running very fast nearly tripping over my own feet I find her in her closet with her stylist as they go over different looks.
"Hey y'all"  I say trying to catch my breathe

Damn these little legs.
"Hey Bey"
"Hey baby... what's wrong? You okay?" Megan ask

"I'm great!, more than great! Guess what came!?!? I can teach again! I can teach! Look!" I shout happily handing her the paper

I watch her read as a smile creeps on her face.
"Bey I'm so proud of you!!" She says hugging me tightly

I thank her as her stylist praises me telling me how I already had it in the bag. I stay with them laying on the bed as I watch them continue to go through different outfits, picking thee one for the BET awards.

Now I'm so proud of my baby doll for being nominated and also performing there too. I'm so proud of her. I can't wait to watch her shine.

Settling on a black corset bodysuit they call it a night and I have my baby doll to myself. Choosing to cook for her I look through the kitchen to see what we do have. Spotting some fish, spinach and mixed vegetables; I decide to sauté some mixed vegetables and make some spinach artichoke. I leave the fish in the freezer knowing that Megan is following the whole vegetarian thing. So to not tempt her I won't have any type of meat either. Even though it's fish....

"Mommy, thank you for not eating meat with me...I love you" she says giving me a kiss

"Baby doll I'm here with you through it all, don't you worry...I don't get why you do it cause that body is already perfect but I'm here with you through it all" I say making her giggle

"No... I gotta get this stomach down"
"Oh gosh not this again! You don't even have a stomach....and besides this body only belongs to me. And I love what I see so don't be changing shit" I mutter as I softly bite the tip of her left ear

She giggles as I pull back and set all the food out for us on the table.

"Bey....did you see that you're called to teach the same night of the awards?" She ask
"WHAT!?" I say jumping off the bed and grabbing the paper from her

"Baby doll, I will call and cancel that class...I will be there to watch you win and perform"
"Mommy! This is what we've been looking for. For them to finally give you your opportunity again...I refuse to let you miss it for this thing. You teaching is more important than that award. I want you doing what you love and that's teaching. So you go teach, but you better...and I mean you better FaceTime me"