CHAPTER 21

BEYONCÉ POV

"Meg, I got it stop worrying I got it. Okay?"
"Okay... thank you" she mumbles into the phone

I take a breath already hearing that she's in her headspace from the way she's talking.

"Baby doll how old are you?"
"Hehehe.... I five silly Mommy"
"Mommy wants you to go get Kellon and stay with him okay. Since Mommy is not there with you, I want you to be extra good and safe okay. So go get Kellon right now"

"Okay Mommy"

I hear shuffling then I hear Kellon talking and I know he notices that she's in her headspace.
"Yo Bey I got her. Don't worry, we gotta get through this photoshoot then be out. Five hours max"
"Thanks man. Call me if any. I gotta pick Klay up from daycare, she had a nose bleed. So hit me up if any"
"Gotcha"

I enter into the daycare going to the main office, I sign in and they instantly know who I'm here for. My daughter of course. The director, Shelia comes out holding my baby on her hip with her face buried into her neck.

"Hey Bey, as you know she had her nose bleed. She didn't pick her nose or anything, it just happened. It was quite warm in the room from after they were playing outside so that could be it. I don't know. But the bleeding obviously we was able to stop, but mama here is just not herself..."

"Okay thanks Shelia, I think we're gonna schedule her an appointment to see about it with her doctor"

"Okay good... Bye Kaution! We miss you already"
"Bye Bye" she mumbles waving back

I rub her back as I walk to my car, feeling for my baby. Cause when she don't feel good, I don't feel good.

As I drove I take her to her favorite place well our favorite place; whataburger.

We eat as I continue to drive this time to Megan's house. With my own keys in hand I open the door letting us in, as we're greeted by a happy Megan. Whose only in her crop top and some very short shorts with her hair in 2 ponytails.

"MOMMY! KLAY! You guys home!!" She shouts busting our ear drums as we laugh at her

"Mommy so silly, Mama" Kaution says
"That she is. She can be very silly sometimes"
"How about you two go play while I go make dinner"

I watch both my girls laugh and run into the playroom, as I head into the kitchen finding Kellon there drinking water desperately.

"Girl I don't know how you do it" he says
"What?"
"Megan when she in her headspace, girl had us having a tea party to her wanna play dress up, then to watching movies to coloring, and then y'all finally came"

"That's not bad"
"Bitch we did all that in two hours... I'm exhausted!" He says making me laugh

"Okay yes she can be a handful but that's when you gotta keep her entertained. I keep her actively doing something for at least an hour before she tries to say she wants to do something else. She definitely has the attention span of a five year old" I say chuckling

"Sure do. Well I'm out so I can finally get some damn sleep. Bye girl" he says leaving out

I shake my head laughing as I go through the cabinets trying to find what I'm going to cook. Settling for some spaghetti since I have two picky eaters on my hand, I start to cook. I make some pillsbury crossiants to go with the spaghetti, and call for my girls to come down for dinner.

Hearing nothing but feet knowing that they're running I laugh as I set down their plates on the table.

"I WIN!!" I hear Kaution shout laughing
"No fair... I gave you head start"
"Yes it is Mommy. You're taller"