CHAPTER17

BEYONCÉ POV

I dial a number I didn't ever see myself calling, putting my pride to the side I needed help and someone to talk to....more like two people to talk to.
As it rings I sigh in defeat but then she answers.

"Beyoncé, are you okay?"
"No....No I'm not.....s-ss- she cheated... she cheated on me"
"I'm so sorry-"

"That fucking bean stalk looking ass bitch cheated on me! ME! AFTER ALL I DO! After all I've done for her. She cheats and the nigga fucking calls while we're fucking. What type of shit is that? Like is it me?! It must be me! Cause every person I get with cheats on me... I need to stay single. This ain't for me seriously. I'm so tired Normani....I'm tired" I say crying into the phone as I sit on the sidewalk

After rushing out the house I ran for a good three blocks till I got tired and fell on the sidewalk.

"Bey calm down, it's no good for you. Calm down hun forreal! You need to calm down before you loose it. Seriously! Where are you?"

"I just ran out the house, I'm three blocks away. I fell and just been sitting here crying. Crying like a bitch that done got bitched"

"Alright Bey"
"Well it's true! She got me good, she really did....but it's only a matter of time before she gets what's coming to her"

It's been two weeks and I've been doing nothing but laying in bed, in the room Normani and Trinity let me stay in. I don't wanna do anything but lay here.

I can't believe she cheated and with him. I think I'm a good woman, hell I know I'm a good woman so it's like what is it.....

She probably just didn't love me the way I loved her

ONE MONTH LATER

"Alright that's it! Get the hell out this bed, NOW!" Normani says snatching the covers from off me

"NO!!!! Let me sleep and lay here....and die"
"Bitch get the fuck up. So dramatic as always. Life goes on, she fucked up but that don't mean you gotta be dead and just lay here; letting life go by"

"She hurt me... and if I wasn't with her I would still have my job, career. I don't have anything, because of her!"
"Okay hold up, she didn't tell you to sleep with that couple. She didn't force you to be with her from the jump. You, YOU! wanted to be with her. So it's not only on her, it's on you too"

I huff cause I know she's right. It is on me too. I get up and finally take a shower getting myself together. I finally turn my phone on seeing multiple messages and notifications. Most from Megan, then Faris then some from Twitter and Instagram. Tagging me in post.

Clicking on one it's of a rumor report saying that Megan and I broke up, which is true. I scroll to the next post seeing it's just of Megan. Megan and a supposedly little pouch.

Megantheestallion pregnant?👀👀

I feel my tears come back, pregnant. This bitch got pregnant by this nigga....again. I'm so stupid.

I quickly click on the chat with her not even bothered to read what she says. I just wanna get rid of the notifications. Then I click on Faris, reading as he begs me to just answer Meg's text. Saying that she's crying, depressed and just down right is lost without me. Whatever, she wasn't thinking about me when she was getting dicked down. Not once did she think of me, so why should I think of her. For all I know, Fuck Megan!

MEGAN POV

And that is your baby.....would you like some pictures

I stare at the doctor as she does this sonogram on me. A baby, this child.....I should be here with Beyoncé but I'm not. I'm here with Faris. I refused for the longest to acknowledge this baby till I see the sonogram image of my little baby. That's my baby, I can't get rid of my baby.