CHAPTER 18

OKAY I DIDNT GET TO FULLY EDIT THIS, SO IF SOME GRAMMAR ERRORS.....SORRY. BUT WARNING......

Here's the warning ArmoniLynn  lol
• BEYONCÉ GONNA DO SOMETHING YALL NOT HAPPY ABOUT 🤭

OKAY NIGHT😘

BEYONCÉ POV

"So.....what happened? How was it?" Normani ask me as soon as I walk through the door

I blush slightly rolling my eyes at her. Trinity seen through the records that Megan was in emergency so she told me to stop by and see her...and that I did. Saying I was there to bring Trinity some food, knowing damn well I was there to see Megan and Kaution.

After a year of staying my distance I was ready to finally see Kaution, and she was cuter than I could imagine... the way she just melted in my arms. I wish she was mines.....but she's Megan's and Pardi's.

Why, why can he get blessed with two wonderful things especially Kaution and don't love her as she should be. Like why would you not want to be in every party of that little girl's life. I....I think I fell in love with that little girl.

I wish she was mines.....

"So are y'all gonna see each other again?"
"No"
"NO?? Why not!!!"
"Because....."
"Bitch I'mma need you to speak faster cause what the hell"
".........I- I don't know. Like she knows I'm going to be there for her and Kaution, but I think I should leave it the way it is.. it works for us"

"Really does it? Now that you seen the baby, how do you feel? Think you can stay away from her?"
"I can. Cause she's not mines, so I don't need to be there"
"Bish shut the hell all the way up.....you loved that baby before you even seen her.. just be honest with yourself. It's okay to want to be around her"

"Is it?....I think I need to stay the way it is. Maybe I should pull back more"

She just shakes her head not saying anything, letting me know what she really thinks.

TWO MONTHS LATER

I've kept my distance for a little bit from Megan and Kaution but I just couldn't. I want to be in their lives, and I had to be honest and face it, cause it's true. I couldn't survive but a month away from them and I quickly called Kellon telling him that I have something for Kaution.

But this time he said bring it yourself, like damn it!

Which has me here in front of the gate to her house....nervous. I press the button and her voice rings on the speaker.

Hello

I stare at the speaker not saying anything, just nerves.

Hello....whose there?
H-Hi Meg...it's me Beyoncé
B-Beyoncé
I....I'm sorry to come without notice but I have something for Kaution....I'm sorry I've been MIA for-

Beyoncé, you do not have to apologize...I appreciate you for even being here. Come on in.

And instantly the gate opens up and I walk in, wishing I would've drove here being that the walk way is so long.

After what felt like a marathon, I finally see her holding a happy Kaution onto her hip leaning on the front door.

"Well hello stranger" she's says smirking at me
"H-Hey....."

She looks me up and down then opens the door wider letting me in. I slowly put the bag filled with Kaution's toys in it down on the floor as she closes the door behind us.