CHAPTER16

YALL ABOUT TO HATE ME 🤭...... RESPECTFULLY

BEYONCÉ POV

I look at Kasseem ready for anything. I will throat jap a nigga in a minute.

"So, you caught on that this whole teaching is a lie. I needed to see you and let you know that if you or that tall bitch try anything against my wife and I that it'll be hell to pay. This is a warning, your one and only warning....use it wisely cupcake"

"Fuck you....."
"Excuse me"

"I said fuck you! I'm supposed to be scared of you. Nah fuck that!! You and that dirty ass wife of yours recorded me; WITHOUT my permission then put it on the internet for everyone to see. I lost my job because of y'all fucked up selves. And now you wanna threaten me and my girl. Get the fuck out of my face, before I scratch it up, to match the bitch it belongs to"

"You funny, you know that? Funny. But know that this shit runs deep. Now I'mma add something else, talk to me like that again then we gonna see who the bitch really is"  he says stepping closer to me

"You think you scare me. That this little stunt scares me. It doesn't. So walk yo little punk ass back into your car and leave me alone. Leave my girl and I both alone"

He chuckles and before I know it I see his right hand balled into a fist coming at me. Quick thinking I block it in time and punch him in the throat. He gasp for air quickly holding his throat, as I chuckle at him now.

"Don't disrespect me, ever again!!" I shout as I get back into my car driving back home

What a fucking night

I make it home just in time to see Megan perform. I didn't see the entrance she did but she's doing her thang on stage. I scream loud in the living room cheering her on, I'm so proud of my baby. I watch as she dances then turns giving the camera a full view of her ass. That's one thing about Megan she don't mind showing off, I roll my eyes chuckling at her antics. Always showing off.

With popcorn in a bowl I continue to watch the show, till I hear a crash in the kitchen. Thinking it might be the plate that I rushed through to wash and might've not put it in the dish rack correctly; I rush to pick it up.

But I find Alicia standing in the kitchen looking through the fridge.

"Bitch what the hell you doing here?"
She just chuckles turning around to face me. I take in her appearance as she's just in a robe with a pink lingerie set on.

"I know you like what you see"
"Nope. Nothing about you excitements. So please get the fuck out my house"
"What if I say no. What you going to do?"

"I'll drag yo ass out of here, my damn self"
"I don't like what you did to my husband"
"Well he threatened me and my girl so he'll survive. Now you can get out"

"Not till I get what I want"
"If you think you gonna have me, you thought wrong"
"....that's what you say. But I know better. It's gonna be different, you'll be begging for me"

"Why must you continue to bother me? Just leave me alone. Do you want Megan to fall that bad?"

"I'll let you know a secret...this business is ruthless, and I'm just trying to come out on top. And Megan prevents that from happening, so if I can break her anyway I can, I'll do so. By any means necessary.......well since I'm not gonna get any pussy I'll take my leave"

"About time. And just know no matter what you do, it'll never break her"

MEGAN POV