CHAPTER 20

MEGAN POV

Is she crazy, she must be! Who goes on live and air out all my business! All my damn business.... Well our business. It wasn't like no one knew that I cheated and messed up our relationship but damn the way she said it. Had me looking and feeling like an asshole.

The way everyone was commenting saying how she should drop me and why she even dealt with me. Literally I'm nothing but dirt now. Well some agreed but most felt her pain. Hell I felt her pain. She's scared, scared to date because of me. Because I've torn and broken her heart.

I quickly text her being that it's the next day morning. She calls me right back.

"Hey Meg, I-I don't know what you talk-"

"Beyoncé.. you know. You was in the club with your students partying, went on live and showed you dancing with some chick. THEN someone ask you about me and you say that you scared. Scared to be with me. And how I basically broke you, yes I'll admit it I cheated on you. But stop holding it over my head. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry but stop holding it over my head. Either you move on from it or not"

"Well clearly I can't move on from it-"
"Why's that? You went on a date. You was dancing with some bitch, probably fucked her too. So how can't you! You fucked that g-"

"Cause IM STILL IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU!!! No matter what I do you're there. Always on my mind, in my heart. I can't fucking let you go! I can't. Even if I try I can't...."

"So why can't we be together"
"Cause we're too toxic for each other. Think about it, since we started talking nothings been good. It's always been some drama. I think it's a sign we need to end and stop holding on, even though we want to"
"So...it's really over"
" it's really over......."

ONE YEAR LATER ( KAUTION'S BIRTHDAY)

With Kellon we put together the cupcake display on the table right when the baker I got has the cupcakes with her. My baby is two years old, my little cupcake. That's the theme for her party today. Cupcakes and tutu, cause that's definitely something we both like.

I have the tutu Beyoncé got me, I still cherish the things she has given me. And how she still cares for Kaution. It's to the point now that Kaution calls her Mama. And Beyoncé loves her title.

I enter into the part of the house I rented for the party that has all the bouncy houses and slides trying to find Trinity. Arms wrap around my waist and I know who the culprit is.

"Beyoncé what are you doing?"
"Meet me in the upstairs bathroom in three minutes"
"No! It's our daughter's birthday"
"Okay, and I know that.... I'mma be quick, okay?"

I nod my head as I feel her smile into my neck then leave a kiss there.

Three minutes I'm in front of the bathroom door and  there she is...with her strap attached to her.....

Okay it's no secret well with us that we ended our relationship and just co parent since she took on the roll of being Kaution's mother as well. But we have also been sleeping with each other... not on a regular. Just on spare of the moments like this.

I roll my eyes at her as I close and lock the door behind me.
"I can't believe you"
"What?"
"You wanna fuck here. In this house I rented and most importantly on our daughter's birthday"

"You can't say you don't want it either. I seen the way you was looking at me today. Let Daddy loosen you"she says while kissing my neck

"Fine. But we gotta make it quick" I say taking my tutu off so I don't mess it up
"Quick is my middle name" she says smirking as she grabs me by my waist