CHAPTER 26

YALL BETTER ANSWER THE QUESTION AT THE END. PLEASE AND THANK YOU🫶🏾

HAPPY 4th YALL. GET MESSED UP FOR ME CAUSE A GIRL IS ON THE CLOCK SAVING LIVES

MEGAN POV

Opening up the envelope I smile.
"What does it say?!?" Beyoncé ask excitedly

"It's a boy....B-Bey we're having a boy!" I shout

She jumps up and down happily as everyone shouts and screams. I feel a tear fall from my eyes, it's just too real right now; a baby. We're having a baby. And a boy at that.

"We're having a boy Megan!! Oh my gosh we're having a baby boy!" Beyoncé shouts excitedly

I just pull her into a hug, the future is so bright for us.

ONE MONTH LATER

"Why? Why can't you cancel it?!? I need you....n-no. We. We need you here" Beyoncé ask pleading with me

I have an international tour before our son arrives....and I won't be back until the very day of his due date. As much as Beyoncé don't like it, I don't either.

"Baby, I'm sorry. If I could I would b-"
"I just moved back home, and you're leaving Kaution, me... and our son. Damn it Meg! We didn't even decide on his name. Now I'mma have to do this all by myself" she shouts frustratedly cutting me off

"You're not! I will call you all the time. Every change I get! You won't be alone...."

She doesn't say anything just continues to cry in front of me, she's tearing my heart right now. I don't wanna go but I have to go. I close my suitcases up and bring them downstairs. Heading back to our room i walk pass Kaution's finding her already in bed sleep. I give her a kiss on her forehead whispering how I'm going to miss her.

Entering into our room I find Beyoncé changing for bed. More like struggle to put her nightgown on. Coming up behind her I wrap my arms around her belly stopping her.

Looking down at her as she looks up at me I tell her she's not gonna need her nightgown. And I quickly peel it off of her.

Before she can say anything I kiss her cutting off any possibility of her cussing me out. Guiding her to the bed I lay her down and admire her body. Kissing each and every inch of it.

I make sure to spend all the time I have till the early morning hours worshipping her body.

I look over finding her knocked out cold peacefully sleeping with a smile on her face. Yeah....I did that.
But I see the time, 4am. It's time for me to head out.
I write her the most heartfelt note I could ever write making sure to express my love through each word. With a kiss to her forehead then to her belly, I head downstairs to my driver that awaits me.

I watch the house become smaller and smaller as we drive away and my heart swells...two months I'm gonna be gone. Two months from my loves, it just needs to hurry up.

As I'm getting my hair and makeup done I call Beyoncé and after the third ring she answers.

Hey baby
Hey, I'm sorry boo I was sleep
Shit I'm so sorry baby! I didn't even think of what time it is for you. I'm so sorry

No don't worry I wanted to hear your voice

I blush, no matter what this girl says it still gets to me

Before I know it I'm called for my set and end my call with my Mommy. Putting on the best show I can.

BEYONCÉ POV