CHAPTER14

MEGAN POV

Baby!
I-I can't

Beyoncé moans out as I attack her clit. Curling up as she runs her fingers through my hair trying to push me away.

I watch her come undone and instantly feel bad. I had sex with her just to get her mind off of everything. She kept looking at Twitter and I was almost to the point of smashing her phone. I didn't want her to see all the things they've said about her. It hurt me too much to see her hurt.

But I'm making sure them bastards get what they each and rightfully so deserve. But that's easier said than done.

Going against my better judgement I set up my phone on my dresser and open Instagram. Starting a live video I start to express my feelings of the whole video. I watch the comments blow up as I continue on.

Stop sharing that video. Stop talking about it. Just stop. She's a beautiful woman that was betrayed. They evaded her privacy and released a video she had no knowledge of. So y'all leave my boo alone, cause y'all don't know the whole story.

I look into the camera seeing my door cracked.
"Come here Bey, it's okay" I call for her

Slowly she opens the door closing it behind her then sits next to me.

"Okay y'all see it here first, this is my girlfriend. My baby, and I want her to be treated with respect. Because that shit y'all see ain't her, it don't even amount to the level that she is. So don't treat my baby like she garbage. Cause she's not! Now y'all stop sharing that video and stop talking about it.... Oh and DOE, give my baby her job back. She's an EXCELLENT teacher. And definitely can't forget you Alicia and Kasseem.....y'all gonna get what's coming"

I give Bey a kiss on her forehead as I end the live.

"Thank you Meg...you really didn't have to do all that"
"But I do. If you my woman I gotta stick up for you...just like you've done for me" I say as I see tears swell in her eyes

"Please baby, stop crying"
"It's not that. It's just this....I'm grateful to have met you. Because I wouldn't know what I would do by myself. I don't have anyone but I'm happy that I have you" she says giving me a kiss that I return back

Taking in a comfortable silence as we cuddle into each other, a knock ring out on my door.
"Yo Meg, you got a visitor"
"Who?"
"Mr. And Mrs. Dean"

I look at Bey as she looks at me in fear.
"I got you baby. Don't worry"

Stepping out the room into the living room I smirk as I see the two I want to bash their heads in.
"Is Beyoncé here?" Alicia ask
"No. Why?"
"I was wondering because it took you too long to come out to face us. And if she's here I wanna speak to her"

"Even if she was here, you don't have the right to speak to her. So you speak to me. So why the hell you at my house?"

"We seen your little skit on Instagram....it was cute. But we don't fear you. Nothing about you scare us"

"Oh really? Well you haven't seen me yet. But I don't have to explain myself to y'all. So get the fuck out my house"

"Wait. What if we have a deal for you?" Kasseem ask
"And you think I'm going to be interested"
"Yes. Because it involves your boyfriend, well ex boyfriend" Alicia says smirking

"We know you were pregnant....and got rid of the baby. And he was the father...Does Beyoncé whose right behind you know all of this?" She says whispering the last part to me