CHAPTER 24

SO A BISH IS BACK IN NYC, AND THAT MEANS AN UPDATE!!! I WOULD SHOW YALL SOME PICS I TOOK IN TEXAS......BUT YALL DONT NEED TO SEE THEM 🫣😂😂😂
SOOOOO....ON TO THE STORY 😝

BEYONCÉ POV

"Mrs. Knowles- Pete we were able to find out why you fainted. It's because you're two months pregnant"

"WHAT!" I shout at the doctor in shock cause what the hell

I can't be pregnant! I can't!!! I can't even get pregnant so how is this possible.
"I'm sorry you must be mistaken, there's no way I can be. I have a hard time getting pregnant. My doctor told me and all. So you're wrong"

"Okay then I'll show you" she says smiling

"And there's the baby" she says pointing to the screen

I look at the screen, I have a baby in me.....how!?!

FLASHBACK TWO HOURS AGO

I stand in front of my class teaching algebra, and of course these next set of students aren't like the ones before. Just rude and nasty.

The next three months can't come fast enough.

As we all watch one student that acts like a know it all solve the problem on the board and a wave of nausea hits me. I run out the room well try to, and I only make it to the door and throw up all on the floor.

"Hell no I'm outta here. You throwing up and shit, see you next week" I hear one student say and I hear nothing but chairs screeching and feet meaning they all are leaving..... Of course they are.

Standing up a wave of dizziness hits me hard and I fall onto my knees. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Bey? Bey!?!" I hear and everything goes black

I shoot up breathing hard and see Trinity standing next to me.

"Bey?"
"Oh Nite! What the hell happened? I- I was teaching, I threw up and just fell out"
"I know and thankfully I was coming to bring you some cookies I baked and I seen all your students walking out. So I asked and they said you threw up and was sick. And said class is canceled...so I rushed in and you instantly fell out.... Bey what's going on?"

"I-I don't know I'm so confused.... I was teaching then I wasn't feeling well then I just fell out. Like I don't know I-I'm so scared, Nite. I'm scared...." I say as Trinity bear hugs me as tight as she can as I cry confused as to what just happened to me

A doctor walks in introducing herself as Dr. Robin and her talking just made me even more scared.

FLASHBACK OVER

I didn't know how to tell Megan I'm pregnant without actually telling her. So I told her. After telling her I look at her face trying to figure out what she's going to say. But it holds somewhat of a smile. Like why would she be smiling, I'm pregnant and I haven't fucked anyone but her! So it's like what the hell is so funny.

"How?" She finally says
"You asking me! I'm asking myself that. Cause I've only been sleeping with you....this is so crazy!!"

She looks at me strangely as she bites her bottom lip as if she's thinking.
"What?" I ask her
"I have to tell you something...."
"Okaayy....." I extend out trying to figure out what she's getting at

"Um....well Trinity give us a minute" she says looking at Nite as she nods her head leaving us alone in the room

She closes the door behind her and slowly walks back to me. I watch as she leans towards me grabbing my hand.
"P-Please don't be mad Mommy.... Please...b-but I got you pregnant"