i- whats that for Stanley?{P5}

(i will be unable to post on Saturday but I will do At Least 5 parts a week plus more art even if my friend never runs out)

Stanley crosses his arms a little pouty.
"Stanley pfft.you know you can't annoy me" the narrator laughs
"İ can try!." He thinks. "We may aswell go home anyways I'm bored of walking around."
"Yeah. I too am a little bored of seeing a huge mass of green Infront of me." He adjusts his glasses.
"I think I wanna do something before we go" Stanley runs off to a patch of daisies,kneeling down messing about with his back to the narrator.
"Stanley?." The narrator questions what he's doing
Stanley runs back with something behind his back"hand out towards me."
"İ- alright." He puts his hand out towards Stanley with his palm up.
Stanley slides a daisy chain bracelet on his wrist and his own "wallah"
"This is sweet of you. Do you do this alot?" He looks down at it it.
"Yeah now let's go. But warning it will die eventually-" he shrugs.
Stanley sets off with the narrator slowly behind him.

"Will you need help with the door again?" The narrator watches Stanley fiddle with his keys.
"I should be fine but I'll say if I need you" he pushes the key in the door with force and turns it before collecting his keys."Lord I hate the door."
The narrator mumbles quietly "noted."
"What was that?" Stanley turns his head.
"Just said "agreed" that's all" he gives a small smile.
"Makes sense I suppose." He looks up atn the narrator for a second
"Why the stare Stanley?. Am I that much of a sight to see?" He chuckles.
"Of course not! I'm just wondering if you had anything else to say" he crosses.his arms and pushes his door open with his back using his body weight.
"You seriously kept your arms crossed to try pretend your angry with me? Its not working Stanley." The narrator laughs "you just made it harder for you to open the door" the Narrator walks inside.

"Stanley? You know I will find you in your own house." The Narrator closes the door "Stanley there's no point joking around with me like this-" he leaves to the kitchen.
Suddenly he falls to the floor looking up to see Stanley,holding the narrator down with his foot "Got you! And I thought you were ready for this"
"I...I suppose not." The Narrator just looks up at Stanley in awe.
"Who's the one who's staring now?" Stanley chuckles.
"Where did this boldness come from?."
"I planned it as I got through the door to get back at you for being bold with me" stanley moves his foot off the narrator letting him get to his foot.
"That was a one off,im sure I won't fall for that again" he huffs walking to sit on the sofa.
"Boring,I'm sure I can annoy you or something! For the rest of the day I will try"
"You got 5 hours til 9 I don't think so." The Narrator grabs a random book as Stanley runs to another room.

Footsteps could be heard "welcome back Stanley." He kept reading on.
Stanley leans on the narrators shoulder from behind the sofa "you read that kind of stuff? Interesting."
The Narrator groaned after looking up confused "seriously Stanley? What's this ment to do? And my reading taste Is perfectly fine!"
"I never said it was bad but I don't read that,much" Stanley leans more letting his arms flop down the narrators shoulder.
"If your trying to annoy me by invading my personal space,it's failing because you just look very tired and I'd allow this anyday if you were tired." He keeps reading on.
"Then I will just lay here." Stanley pushes on.
"Go ahead,you're just wasting your own time." He wants to shrug but with a Stanley on his shoulder he cannot.
"Would you let me even if I'm wide awake?" Stanley pushes
"Maybe you should go and try something else I'm going to focus on my reading now."
Stanley gets off reluctantly and brainstorms in the kitchen.

Narrator swapped out his book speedrunning it ✨magic✨.Stanley came back again.
"Stanley, you're being very repetitive,you can't annoy me" he puts the book down beside him and chuckles.
Stanley jumps and lands on the narrators legs and trapping one of his hands while Laying horizontally on the sofa "now you cannot read"
"I,-" the narrator takes a second to process this "if I say I'm annoyed will you move? I got to a good part of the book..."
''actually... You know I might just stay here! You wouldn't have a cruel enough heart to move me would you as my bestest friend ever" 'more like my only friend minus fern-'
"... fine.stay there." The narrator moves his hand to hold the bridge of his nose and sighs.
"Pfft. Officially annoyed? What do I get as a prize?"
"We didn't say you would get a prize. I think me not pushing you off was prize enough."
Stanley sighed "then I'll just sleep here. Wake me up when you're hungry. sleeping will be my prize"
"On me!?-..." Stanley fell asleep after that.

The Narrator just sat there looking at the sleeping Stanley and groaned 'stanley seriously decided to push it. But he isn't causing too much trouble minus my book..'

Stanley moved his hand to hold his head "what's the time?"
"It's just gone 9." The Narrator let out a small sigh.
"And you just sat there,you could've woke me up as I said.. Arnt you hungry?".
"Not particularly. Are you?" The Narrator watched Stanley sit up and move to beside him
"Not really besides" Stanley grabs a random chocolate bar from a drawer "my secret chocolate drawer I have "
"Only you would have that" the narrator facepalmed as Stanley munched on the chocolate.
As Stanley finished "could you pleasee put this in the bin for me" holding a wrapper.
"Putting me to work and to the test aren't you Stanley..But fine for today as I seriously couldn't care less" he grabs it getting up and going to the bin nearby,binning it for Stanley.