Fern comeback {P11}

(fine you guys deserve it

(fine you guys deserve it. Also take a old drawing or two of Fern the gender bender)
(Anyway we begin)

Fern softly sat at their computer watching the screen intently.They sat gently ruffling their hair. Fern stands up pulling their chair out grabbing their bag softly pulling out a sharp blade,running their finger slowly down the blade.They softly sigh watching a small drop of blood drip down their finger tip.They gently dab it with a soft blue cloth from their bag. Getting up to walk away

They softly bump into someone looking up to find Stanley all alone.
"Stanley...Glad to see you! where's 'Narrator?'.." Fern looks softly up at Stanley.
Stanley looks at him with a small smile "He's asleep. I just decided to work anyway" Stanley held his neck softly.
Fern's eyes light up a little "Do you need some company or anything?"
Stanley gives a small nod "I'll be off to the broom closet to finish the old clean up I did,come with."

The two enter the broom closet only two of three things out of place.Stanley goes straight to the right side.
Fern looks at him "You know, there's a faster way to clean this all." They softly let out a small humm.
Stanley turns back with a look of confusion "is there?".
Fern nods "of course. I just don't use it alot.You just need to close your eyes."
Stanley looks at Fern,his eyebrows raising bit he closes his eyes.

Fern smiles before holding his hand out extending it before everything rearranging itself.
"Done,you can open your eyes Stanley." Fern looks at the door.
"You did that so fast.. Narrator does a similar thing" Ferns eyes narrow before going back to normal.
"Well maybe we have similar techniques of cleaning up." Fern puts their hair behind their ear distracting themselves.
"How about we hang out at the park?" Stanley looks at fern over his shoulder opening the door.

The two head out of the door laughing on the way and telling jokes and getting along.Their steps going one after another on sync.They laugh and enjoy each others company.

The park gates swing open easily.The two walk in finding a park bench nearby sitting down side by side. They begin talking softly before laughing quite loudly together.
"We need to hang out more often" Stanley let out a small chuckle putting his right leg on the bench.
"I know we do it's rather obvious." Fern stands up.
"Where are you going?" Stanley looks up at Fern.
"To get you something I thought you'd like." Fern walks off.

Fern arrives at a patch of daisies. They go into their pocket pulling a small blade out,the small drop of blood still on there. They slice the bottoms of the daisies and holes in the stems putting some daisy crowns together. Grimacing in the process of finishing them.
"Never imagined id be making these by hand.." Fern stands up with the flower crowns in his right hand,sliding the knife into their pocket again.

Fern walks back towards Stanley holding a flower crown out to him "made it for you!"
Stanley looked up at fern a slight feeling of deja vu washing over him but he accepts it nonetheless.
"Thank you fern!" Stanley gives a small grin.
Fern places the other one upon their own head giving a innocent smile,their eyes wide with joy.
Stanley smiles at this letting another small chuckle out.

"When do you have to head back" Fern looks at Stanley as they say this.
"Probably soon..I won't be able to stay past dark. I might get stranded in the dark without a torch." Stanley shrugs.
"Can't you just call someone to pick you up?" Fern looks at him,their eyes going softer.

"I'm sure I can. I'll call the narrator to pick me up at the end so we can hang out until later." Stanley gives a small nod.
Fern gives Stanley a tight hug and as Stanley closes his eyes the hug Fern gives a sly grin to themselves.
"I'm glad I get to spend more time with you Stanley." They smile at Stanley as he pulls away.
"Yeah me too we never really got out of work" Stanley holds his hands on his thighs.,