soft chapter {p10}

(yall support me like your life depends on it TYSM. But this will most likely be the last chapter you guys get relatively fast. I'm really sorry because this is really hard to write new content for now but it will still come out💜)
Stanley layed down stretched out on the bed,the narrator looking at him with a soft gaze. He smiled softly to himself looking at Stanley.Stanley rolled over,his arm sprawled out laying over the narrators leg.The narrator looked down at his arm softly lacing his hand with Stanley's softly. Stanley opens his eyes up softly looking up at the Narrator with his mouth letting out a soft groan followed by a yawn.
"Sleep well my dear?" He looks at Stanley moving his hand from Stanley's hand to cup his cheek.
He moves his hand into the narrator's touch just sitting there for a bit before giving a small nod up at him.
"Good,do you need anything?" He looks at him softly.
He sits up a little "Mnn. I'm hungry"
The Narrators smiles at him softly before getting up stretching his arms outwards.

He leaves to the kitchen,he looks softly at the mix from yesturday. Using whatever remains from his control to turn it into pancakes instantly.He looks up at the shelves searching for anything else he could do before he served these to Stanley. He spots a few things out of place so he grabs them slowly arranging them into the original spots he remembered. He was finishing up and smiled before turning towards the bin,binning one of the items that was out of date. Leaving the previous task,he slowly cleans off the countertop trying to save effort for later. He didn't want stanley doing anything later. He hummed to himself softly cleaning up a few things before grabbing a glass of milk for stanley to drink with his pancakes as well as a tray and some cutlery.
"This should do" He grabs it in his hands slowly walking towards the room Stanley was laying in.

The Narrator lays the food gently on Stanley's lap,Stanley smiling up at the narrator as a small thank you. He starts eating as the narrator leans against the wall looking outside as the wind howled against the window.
"I think the weather will be like that for a while" The Narrator looked back at Stanley.
He just kept eating his pancakes, giving the most response of a small shrug. The Narrator just chuckled watching Stanley gently eat the food.Stanley gave a little laugh himself before taking a sip of his drink, being greeted by the narrator sitting back down besides him.He felt himself relax as Staley lay his head on him for a minuite.stanley put the plate on the side table.

The Narrator softly placed Stanley's body upon his. Cuddling his body,the warmth spreading through both of them.
"Are you comfortable?" he waited then watched as Stanley muttered a small yes.
The Narrators moved his arm to comfort the back of Stanley's head, letting him move in closer.The two lay in silence a second enjoying each others company.Stanley gently moved to the narrators side,laying his arm lazily over the narrators side. He smiles softly placing his hand on Stanley's waist, wrapping his legs gently around Stanley bringing him close.Stanley pressed himself close to the narrator not wanting to let him go at all because he knew they were made for eachother. The two lay there in silence for a minuite.

The narrator gives a small smile his eyes locking onto Stanley's. He plays with Stanley's hair as they cuddle,being as careful as possible not to tug or accidentally hurt him. Stanley slowly un-tensing himself starting to lean into the touch.The Narrator kept it up loving the feeling of making him smile and keeping him close to him. The two were normally inseparable and nothing will change that for them,never again.
"I love you so much,my dear" The Narrator was being relatively quiet not to shock Stanley.
Stanley smiled giving him a soft "I love you too"

(This was 753 words out my usual 1000+ because I'm looking motivation by the day. Once again If you love my writing I'm so sorry. I'm uploading a new story soon about two of my own charecters if you wanna swap over but yeah I'm so sorry.)