Are you alright? {P12}

The narrator sat at the table watching as in the distance the door opened revealing Stanley laughing with someone. The Narrator looked down at his book,just glad Stanley's home fine. He could hear the person who gave them a ride back softly saying their goodbyes before leaving.

The Narrator watches as Stanley joins him,apon Stanley's head a daisy flower crown which was alot like the one Stanley made for him a long time back.
"Did you have fun at work..,by the way who gave you a ride home..?" A tone of doubt hung in his voice.
"Oh just one of my co-workers. They helped me get fresh air after my shift and then they drove me home" Stanley moved his hand to his neck slowly.
"You should probably make some dinner for yourself,I already ate." The narrator stood up leaving the room,his face looking sickly and unwell.

Stanley looked at the way the Narrator went before getting his phone out. He softly scrolled through some contacts before reaching upon the one he wanted. He gently pressed the number into the call bar. He smiled as the person on the other end picked up. Stanley asked the person for advice and the other person responded.This went on for a while before Stanley hung up.

Stanley got up,knocking on the Narrator's door.He entered as he was greeted with a low 'come in'. Stanley sat beside the narrator seeing him leaning back in a armchair holding his head.
"Are you alright??" He knelt on the chair putting his hand to the narrators forehead.
"In a medical sense im fine,I just don't feel fine..." The narrator slumped back further.
Stanley looked at his lover then back to the kitchen "I'll be back." He got up and walked away.

He arrived in the kitchen. He grabbed a cat mug from the cupboard, grabbing a few things before making a coffee (because that's all he probably drinks himself) for the Narrator. He grabs the milk softly making a heart in the top,even if it's lopsided.He grabs it and a pack of biscuits before walking off to the room again.

He enters quietly gently settling the mug and food on the table besides the Narrator. The narrator returns a soft kiss on Stanley's forehead before gently sipping at the coffee. Stanley waits a minuite.
"What do you feel like? Can you describe it?.." Stanley looks at him,eyes relaxed.
"I just feel really weak and breathless.." He pulls his best smile "I promise I will be alright though."
Stanley looks at him doubtfully before sighing "ATLEAST sleep. Please."

The narrator gets up with a small groan before heading to the closet to change,leaving Stanley huddled on the chair waiting for him. Stanley tapped at his knee over and over. The silence wasn't comforting but he had to wait. He held the bottom of his trousers in a huddled position on the chair.

Finally the narrator exited the closet before heading to bed flashing Stanley a small smile as he head under the covers. Stanley returned this smile before standing up.As he approached the archway,he looked back double checking his lover was alright before leaving.

He seats himself back at the table,holding his head in his hands not knowing what to do. He can't help at all.When suddenly ,his head shoots up, heard something.His feet move him towards to windows, looking for a cause of sound but there was nothing.He mutters to himself before returning himself to his seat.

He gets up from his seat after a hour walking to his room, perching himself on the edge of his bed. He let a big sigh out before tucking himself in, cradling himself up to try and keep warm. The sounds of the night no longer keeping him wary whether it be owls,crickets,cats,dogs or breathing.