More Fern stuff {P14}

(okay but can I just put Fern in the light here. Fern be doing anything for love like murder,protec house,protec you SRSLY)
(Plus I appologise Kai if I write you wrong💜)
Stanley looked at the wall covered in decorations. He looked at how many there was to take down then back at the narrator who looked relatively annoyed in the corner. Stanley looked at Fern who understood and against their will gave a small nod.

Stanley walked over to the Narrator "Are you okay?" He looked up at him.
"There's just something off about..." He cuts himself off knowing better then to say 'Fern' "This room. That's all. Nothing that's your fault."
Stanley looks at him with a sigh then kisses him,the two enjoying each others company.

Fern sat to themselves in the corner,they had already cleaned the wall with ease wondering if they had to move onto the other alone when their phone rang.It was another employee they hadn't named yet in their phone. They pick up to hear a voice the other end say hey and ask to come in today and Fern agreed.

Fern turned their gaze back to the lovey two,they could feel their heart ache. Even if they were forever friends nobody else could replace them so suddenly. (You forget this is still technically another world the narrator just invaded-) They walk to the other wall to start cleaning it.

They start cleaning bits off as Stanley joins them once again,the narrator staring their way emptily watching Fern's every move.Fern just laughed at this,Fern never felt any pressure ever. Fern and Stanley had nearly finished all of the wall when a voice sounds.

"SHİT. Am I late? I tried my hardest" A guy with red hair walks in.
Fern looks up from what they were doing to look at them "Not that I'm aware of, your here so."
"Okay so." They breathe "You guys just cleaning up?"
"Yeah,that's what we planned today." Fern shrugged.

Fern watches the guy walk over to the last wall.
"Hey. I never got your worker number or name?" Fern looks at them walking up to them.
"I have no clue about employee number-" He fiddles in this pocket "But my names Kai! Nice to meet you. He pulls out some earphones.
Fern laughs "Fern,what are you doing?"

"I'm going to listen to music,I mean.. I need to try and listen to something,I probably will always listen to 'Pink Floyd',they are amazing.There's bound to be ATLEAST one song you must like." Kai fiddles with his phone "Want to listen it's a really good band.i promise."
Fern looks over at Stanley watching him talk to Kai "yeah I'll listen sure,just I got to talk to someone quickly"
"Alright." Kai put his headphones in and stared at the wall.

Stanley looked at Fern "I've never seen him before?."
Fern smiles before replying "it's nice we have new staff isn't it" they playfully put their arm around Stanley's shoulder.
Stanley laughs "weren't you two gonna do that wall together or something?"
"Yeah I just wanted to check you were okay first " Fern grins before walking off to Kai.

Stanley walks over to the narrator giving him a hug,squeezing him tight"
"Stanley- don't kill me with a hug!" The narrator sighs.
Stanley just laughs looking over at Fern cleaning the wall while listening to something with Kai, feeling guilty for leaving them alone.

The narrator positions Stanley's face towards him "if you want to talk to someone renember I'm here."
Just never seen Fern without someone they know well before"
"Maybe its just better if you.. stay away from fern." The Narrator bites his cheek softly
"They're my best friend,why would I?" Stanley looks concerned at him
"They just, they seem. Just promise you won't be unsafe around them" the narrator pat's Stanley's shoulder leading him to softly laugh.

Stanley looks back at Fern and Kai listening to music together leaning on a now clean wall.
"Stanley you don't have to keep staring."
"I'm not. I just worry for my friends that's all." He sighs as he meets eyes with Fern who gives him a soft smile before pointing to his phone.
Stanley pulls out his phone seeing a meet-up text with a smile.

(KAI APPROVED ✨)