chapter one

Minji is now leaning at the railing of the cruise that her sister Danielle owned and as she sip in her wine she sighed. She's really trying her hardest to be kind at everyone but then she always believe that they don't deserve her kindness at all.

"You'll be fine?" Dani asks her sister the latter just shrugged her shoulders and look at the clear blue sea.

"I don't know... Maybe it's not a bad idea at all" she uttered and look at the shore that clearly near in them

"Maybe it's not thats why i choose to come with you because i don't know if you can handle your life here..." Danielle tell her sister Minji sigh and rub her temples in frustration

"You leave Hyein there!?" She asks her sister in shock of course for sure her parents were all busy and will leave Hyein alone in the mansion.

"Mom said i should come with you Min... She's all worried about you, she said she don't want her baby girl to be far away from her and she will be so worry if you're away..." The other girl said she sigh

"But how about Hyein?, they will just keep on leaving her alone in the mansion and im worried too" since she's the oldest of them three she love her sisters so much maybe she's a problem most of the time but when it comes to Danielle and Hyein she's a very responsible sister.

"Oh my god! If i just can break my body in two i will do..." The middle child said she shook her head and sigh. "You have to learn about life early for you to see Hyein again..." They just keep on talking at each other then she look at Danielle

"How many hours it will take for us to arrive at Seokcho?" The oldest asks then Danielle turn her back while looking at her wrist watch.

"We're near Minji-unnie... You better look straight you might see what you're needing while you're staying here" the girl said and go back down at its cabin then she shook her head and look directly.

What she saw is nothing normal, a very beautiful woman sitting at the sand while eyes are close and looks like enjoying the touch of the afternoon wind at its face. Her face softened when she saw the innocence, calmness, and certain cuteness of the girl. Her heart thumps so hard to the point she almost feel like her heart will break on its cage.

Is this what Danielle meant? She'll be needing while she's staying in Seokcho? Maybe that's impossible

Is this what Danielle meant? She'll be needing while she's staying in Seokcho? Maybe that's impossible... She can't use a girl to relieve the stress of staying in a little town named Seokcho. Not when she have a girlfriend in Seoul the girlfriend she's hiding to everyone.

The girlfriend that probably her father will never like even her sisters. Maybe because the girl is far from what her ideal type but of course being the cool kid she is she just said 'Yes' when the woman ask her to be her girlfriend, and it's a risk to take to tell the world about the girl but of course she will never take the risk.