Chapter fourty-five

Silence had fill the air as Kim Minji sat in the front of a glass window between her and Choi Soobin who's now helpless and a big mess he put his two hands that locked by a handcuffed in a small table and press the microphone button

"how does it feel to see me like this? " he asks as his eyes are swollen and red a little proof of his tears "how does it feel to take everything to me?" he asks once again as if he had no enough strength to say those in a high tone much more better in Minji's delight

"can i answer the first question?" she said with a smile "to see you like this? it sucks... this isn't the cousin that i know... you're not my cousin anymore Soobin oppa... you waste all of your hard works for a nonsense bouncing checks" she said and look at the man with such a disappointment "the next question" she said again "it feels so great to take back whats mine... and to make mine what is yours." she said and lean a little as she folded the sleeves of her shirt "Arin unnie is now in love with me... how can you let a woman like her go? such a waste for a beauty like her to be with you" she said and smirked to see the anger on Soobin's eyes knowing he can't do anything against it.

"just leave!" he yelled and slammed his fist on the glass and teats abruptly fall on his eyes as Kim Minji smile at him with those teasing looks on her eyes

"now that you're here im done with you... next your father and your brother do you even know they're under interrogation? for the illegal smuggling of sports car in ten countries?oh my my... glad Beomgyu choose the better paths" Minji said even if it sounds like Minji is the bad guy here she have no intention to keep it low, she had suffer a lot because of him and its only fair to make him feel how does it feel to have nobody beside you.

" tell Beomgyu to live and love in better way...He is a Choi and he will always be but it doesn't mean he will become like us...he can choose a life according to what he want" Soobin said as he wipe his tears and believe it or not Minji's heary had broke in a million times to see her cousin and ex-bff is in the position.how can he ruin his amazing life and trade into this ending?

She stood up and turn her back she can't no long watch Soobin in this state even if she was delighted to watched him into this position she has a heart too and they're family,but before she leave Soobin spoke that shocks her

"take care of Arin please?" he never plead to anyone looks like Arin is the only exception of him "Im so Sorry Minji...im so sorry" he said she shut her eyes and bit her lower lip is it really over? is it the end of it? is it really done here?

she walk away and when she stepped outside the big building full of prisoners her tears trickled down on her cheeks and her heart tighten on her chest, she never imagine she will cry because of the man who ruin her life. she walk at her car at the empty parking of the prison and she scream

"AAAAHHHH!!!!WHY IS IT LIKE THIS!!!IS THIS REALLY OVER!?PLEASE IM SO TIRED" She yell all of the baggage in her heart,all of the sadness she had carry out she let it all out

only problem to face is to tell Arin that she can't really love her in a way she does...Yes, she stayed with her...at those times where she realize she is a failure of love Arin proof somehow shes worth it,but she only looks at her a one good friend, a one adorable and goofy friend and Arin knows that she can't totally let go of Pham Hanni it'll be shit...a whole fucking shitty mess.

she drove back home with an little ease in her heart,she hear him apologizing and he saw them suffering maybe its the right moment to leave them alone. she drive all the way from the prison to the villa where Arin was staying, and when she arrive she got off the car and walk at the door as she slowly knock and pressed the doorbell with a force but then even how many times she had do it no one is going out and no one is opening the door for her

last option probably no more left she lift the pot and use the spare key there but when she open it an empty house hold of Choi Arin welcomed her where is she?.she ran to the bedroom, to the library,to the backyard,to the studio and to the comfort room but there is no one she got more rounds but empty. she go at the living room to sit at the couch but she saw a piece of paper with a name outside and smiling face.

she opened it to see a whole ass paragraph of message and an ugly hand written looks like an elementary did it but she read it anyways

𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒 𝙿𝚊𝚋𝚘:)

Hi i know when you read this im probably gone in the house, Kim Minji i had made a promise not to love you this hard but i cant... you keep giving me reasons to love you. its not my intention i promise...

please make sure that Hanni is truly in love so deeply to you before you became her total fool again, i don't want to see you hurting again you ugly bear. just know that im always here but for now i have to leave... i had to go... i had to leave you and find myself with a better someone... I'll be with Taehyun oppa again.

don't forget that in between hello and goodbye the two of us exist, maybe not as what i want us to be but at least i became your rest for the short nick of time....

take care my ugly bear, i have love you so much, ill miss you hard....

-Your Rin:)

Minji put her face on her two palms, she wished someone can stop a heart like Arin fall in love with a heart like Minji, who is already owned by another.

her tears fall, she's sad but one day she will see Arin again, happy with someone else and Minji will say thank you to her efforts of loving her.

in the middle of drowning in tears her phone vibrate and a message from Hanni came

𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚖 𝙷𝚊𝚗

hi, where are you?

im coming home my chopper will land in your company i wanna see you before i fly back at paris...

missing you so much its killing me:(