Chapter Eleven

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

Loving someone is some sort of sacrifice, you have to sacrifice your time, attention, love and your heart. Not caring if its worthy or not as long as youre loving someone you will do lots of sacrifices.

Kim Minji done lots of sacrifices for Hanni in the process, her sleep, her time so she can manage her upcoming operation, fixing things for her so she won't get stressed and to see Hanni smiling from ear to ear is so much for Minji's delight.

Here she is now at her house in Seoul, last night she wont be able to get some sleep because of few arrangements of putting Hanni's family reputation to the top once again, she won't mind if the endings of all of it is not what she expected as long as she'll see Hanni smiling and happy with a great reputation again then she's okay with it.

She's getting tired of overthinking it drains her a lot and there is nothing more she feared of than all of her fears will came true but the end of all of it there is only one person who will win Hanni's heart

Its just between me or Soobin oppa...

And she hopes it was her, Hanni will choose her at the end.

"Love... " that soft alluring voice of an angel echo in her head as she snapped her head, she decided to move her office on her bedroom so she can make sure Hanni is sleeping peacefully as she done her work.

"Hey baby?" She asks

The girl use her rod as if trying to find her so for less accident she decided to be the one to adjust, she walk near her and wrap her arm around her waist and let her head rest on her chest

"When is the last time you sleep beside me?" The girl asks she gulped a little and sigh "you think i didn't know you were staying up all night. I was faking my sleep to see if you will lay beside me but you didn't... I miss you" she sigh, at this point she have no choice she have to take a rest too she's starting to feel all of her muscle aching, she feels so tired maybe all of those sleepless nights came crashing down on her nerves and she needs to have some rest.

She slowly walk the girl in the bed until they stumble and the two of them fell at the bed her on top of her and Hanni beneath her

"You looks so beautiful Pham Hanni!" She whisper as she leans down to kiss her forehead and whisper on her ears

"i love you" Hanni said she sigh and feel contented at least she do love her

She lay down beside Hanni and burry her face into its chest as she use her arms as her pillow. She rest her mind she's drain and being with Hanni is enough to gain more energy

"Baby... I said i love you" the girl repeats she's sulking its evident in her voice. She chuckle and sigh

"I love you so much my love" she said as she found how easy to slip those words out of her mouth unlike before where she struggle to say them and at the end fucking everything up.

Hanni found herself crazy addicted to hear Minji say she love her too as much as she loves her, she didn't know the simple sea shore incident will turn into something deeper called love and if disobeying her dad's last command to marry choi soobin feels like this? She will forever disobey it just to be with someone who loves her from the start.