chapter twenty-four

Minji was settled beside her dad in a big conference room, in the corner of her eye there is someone she saw that keeps on stoling glances on her but she didn't care she keeps on focused on their Mexican and Korean business partners.

Since she was highly educated she can understand any languages those things are such a great perks on her since she can understand if they are talking shits behind her back.

"What can you offer to us... We already have a good business with you Mr.Kim" the mexican said her father look at her as if he ran out of idea what to say to the man and asking for her help

"Our company can offer the same business we have years ago up until now, and its not a secret that your company is in debt you can't lose this deal isn't it? We can take you back to the rankings as we secure our place in number one" Minji said as she plays with her pen spinning it around between the spaces of her digits.

The man speak in his language

"¿Podemos realmente confiar en ellos?" The man ask his secretary her dad look at her as if asking her if she can understand she gave a nods

"Señor, fue su decisión. puedes rechazar las ofertas e ir a buscar otro empresario que te ofrezca las mismas ofertas que nosotros tenemos, pero en este estado de tu empresa estás soñando algo imposible." She suddenly spoke the man widen his eyes in surprise the she can speak spaning their main language in Mexico.

"You can understand us?" The man asks her

"Bad for you because i do... " she said as she rest her back and laid her palms in her dad's secretary "the contract" she said the man gave her

"Here young lady"

She threw the contract in front of the man and smirk "you can sign, you can decline whatever you choose is there we'll be an effect on you and if you didn't sign it? Its not our loss" she confidently said Taehyung look at her with a proud look on his eyes.

He can't believe how smart Minji can be, and he's dead sure that Minji will handle the company really good. The man look at him and took out a pen and sign on the contract Minji smirk and took it "thats a good business with You Mr.Fabio" She said the man said the same thing as he gather his things leaving them with Choi company(not Soobin's hehe)

"Can't believe that you have a very talented daughter Mr.Kim" Mr.choi said he laughed and tapped her shoulders

"My daughter may look troublemaker but she's highly trained and educated in this things... Im proud of her" she knows it....

Minji knows that her dad was proud of her at all times maybe its time to prove herself to everyone

"By the way this is my daughter Choi Arin" the man said and the woman she saw who keeps on stoling glances on her smile she bows and shake their hands

"My daughter Kim Minji" the woman just look at her she feel uneasy at the stares of the woman so she did something to remove herself at the weird ambience

"Dad, i have to use the toilet for a while" she said and give her dad a meaningful look the man understood and gave her the permission "Mr.Choi, Arin-ssi... Nice meeting you" she said and turn her back as soon as she walked out of the door she was welcomed by her best friend before.