Chapter fourty-seven

3am and Kim Minji is just starring at her lovely girl and ran her fingertips on her soft arm and to her jaw smiling so softly everytime Hanni shudder as if she tickles in what Minji did.

Then the door open revealing Hanni's secretary

"Ms.Kim we need to leave" the man said she gave a nods and tell him to give her time to wake Hanni up the man obliged and leave the office

She sigh she doesnt want to wake her up but having no choice so she did "love..." she whisper as she softly tap her cheeks and kiss her forehead making Hanni let out a soft hum and shifts a little in her arms "my beautiful angel its time to wake up" she said.

Hanni open her eyes barely able to look at her fully she smile and kiss it lips "what a best way to wake up baby"  Hanni smiled at her like an idiot and Minji just chuckle cupping its face and pressing her lips on hers lovingly.

"you should fix yourself, your secretary came and call you to leave..." she mumble and locked her fingers with Hannis smaller one and play with every digit of her hand and in every space in between

"i missed you like that" Hanni said looking at their locked fingers, she sigh and pinch its cheeks with her unoccupied hand

"i missed being close with you" Minji utter and let go of her hand now it feels so empty then the brunette reached out for a comb and go behind her to comb her hair and plant kisses on her expose skin and to her shoulder blades "youre so pretty" saying those to the most beautiful woman she ever laid her eyes.

Arin is pretty but no one can compares to Hanni's beautufil face and she is sure about taking her back again if she prove that shes still worth it.

Time skip.

Hanni and Minji is now walking hand by hand as Kim Minji playfully sway their locked hands as they walk at the empty hallways of Minji's company. Hanni loved the way that those large hands fits on hers,the way that those large hands gave enough warmth to their palms and it runs through her arm and it reaches her heart.

When they arrive at the helipad of the building they stopped and Minji turn her around to face her and smile at her softly as she ran her digits at her soft silky hair and cupped her face "take a nice sleep once you arrive there...ill call you first thing tomorrow..." she mumble and lean down to kiss pham hanni on her lips the cute adorable woman pout at her as a sign that she didnt want to leave but she have to

"i gotta go...i love you" she said despite of having no response of the words she knows Minji loves her too,so she hugged the brunette and enjoy the warm of her arms around her.

After few minutes she hop in at her chopper as Minji move a little away swaying her hand ti bid her goodbye smiling at her softly and when the chopper took off Kim Minji lowly mumble "i love you so much tesoro" she said with a smile sighing heavily she go at back at her office deciding to sleep there its late accident occurs most of the time.

She lay down at the soft matress at her chamber and turn on the aircon, looking at the ceiling.

She have come so far,she is proud of herself, she worked so hard to reach this kind of living and now she sucessfully live without anyone who will hurt them she thinks she will live peacefully.

She is thankful to Arin and Taehyun who stays with her through high and lows, and became her best buddies when she have nobody sadly she have to let Arin go and live without the brunette,she deserves someone who will love her with no ends and no boundaries and Minji just cant be that someone, she loves her she do in a friendly way and as her sister does it the same? Of course not.

"god make me so gorgeous now two ladies wants me?damn"-Kim Minji

Choi Arin looks at the polaroid at her wall, those small smiles that Minji wore in front of her makes her love her more. Now how can she move on knowing that it will take a lot of time for herself to heal on her own. It is not easy at all.

She sat at the bed running her palms at the hoodie that Minji give for her birthday and she smile sadly when she saw Minji's name attached at the side,she misses her already. If she forget Soobin in a very long years how will she forget Kim Minji?

The door creaked open revealing taehyun at his white turtle neck and leaning at the door "look who fall first and fall harder?" Taehyun tease her she roll her eyes and threw the used tissues

"its not my intention okay? I just sort of happen i just fell!" she said

"does it hurt to fall hard without anyone catching you?" he asks again

"you bet" she said and wipe away the tears.

Taehyun walk near her sat the bed and held her head so she is leaning into his shoulder and telling her to cry everything "i understand Arin" Taehyun said "yet forcing someone to love us will only end into something bad... They thought they love us when they are only distracted for a short time...Minji is deeply in love with someone and i know you accepts the fact that it will never be you" the man utter as he let her wet his cloth and she just sobbed so hard realizing that Minji will never be hers

"i know...i wish i could change the way my heart beats...its tiring to love someone who will never be yours" she mumble as she cried

Spending the whole night crying as Taehyun stays with her until she get tired but her heart remains keeps on breaking.

A/n: rarely updating sorry loves😙

AUTUMN/Bbangsaz (NJ FF SERIES 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें