chapter five

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

I woke up with a sun hitting my face, when i tried to move i was stopped by a head in my arms and using it as a pillow. I look at the girl and smile after when i see how pretty this woman. Pham Hanni really got me on my knees and wrapped me around her fingers, i didn't expect myself to be so mesmerize by someones beauty.

The moment i passed by the shore Aphrodite herself made an appearance to me and make me fall for her beauty, and grace. Nobody can explain how beautiful Hanni was and i can clearly say she's Aphrodite in a form of human. I stare at her face like i never get tired in starring her. She always have the calmness in her face that i adore the most.

I didn't move and i just stare at her pretty face, i just wany to adore every inch of it and praise them like what they deserve. If i wasn't a jerk there's a big possibility for Hanni to like me even a little bit, after all love starts with cliché like and they progress on their own.

I want what we have right now to grow into something deeper and something more likeable for me. even if it sounds arrogant or stupid, its okay for me i guess that's how people knows me.

Arrogant and Stupid...

But somehow this lady in my arms make me agree to those kind of names they called me for the first time. If wanting to have you all for myself is an absurd and arrogant dream? Then i want to be arrogant.

She shifts a little and sleepily wrap her warm arms around my waist as she bury her face in my chest, i swore i could hear my own heart beating like it was beating in a speaker or mega phone. I raise my other hand to comb her hair with my digits and i love the way they feel between my fingers. She's adorable and sweet, like a honey and some sort of strawberries.

"Minji?" She calls my name her voice echo in my ears like some sort of music with a slow rhytm and melody that i want to hear more often every seconds if that's possible

"Yeah?" My voice became a little raspy it was my morning voice i don't know if i was having hallucinations or its part of my delusions but i just saw her shuddered and those little hair in her neck stoods up.

"Good morning" she greet with a smile as she hug me more, it was so surprising that she didn't push me away, i was really wondering if this is the woman i met in the sea shore who calls me pervert and hate my guts.

"Good morning pretty" i greet back as i fix the blanket "how's your sleep?" Asking this question even me myself was a little bothered in my sleep because of the wedding