Chapter fourty-nine

After seven months.

Kim Minji's Point Of View

The sunrays hit my face, ive been staying at Paris after my fifth show as Elisse Valle in one famous stadium here in Paris, seven months on my own,seven months alone,seven months without any sort of communication with my Pham Hanni.

The last time we saw each other the two of us decided that giving each other more space for even a year was enough even though we both know we cannot stop each other from checking each one of us, i think this is the most dumb thing we do.

I miss her not gonna lie, but thinking if we keep on pushing and pulling each other we will not have enough time to think,i want us to be fine as much as we can,but damn one more day without her will make me go insane.

As i walked in streets i was suddenly startled when someone held my wrist but when i look up i see Arin. My best friend and i dont know why but i cried upon seeing her,i missed her so much so i hugged her

"you dumbass why did you left so sudden!?" i asks she smacked my head and laughed a little

"i told you already in those letters,saying goodbye isnt necessary when you want to be away was it?" she said then i suddenly noticed a woman beside her holding her hand and standing there with confusion. Are they a thing? "oh..." Arin said as she noticed where im looking at, then she pull the woman closer to her and smile "This is Y/N Jung, my lover" and when she said that the woman offer her hand for a hand shake

"Y/n Jung" she said

"Kim Minji" i said in return as we shake our hands "please take care of her she is kinda annoying you know?" i joked then Arin whined  and smacked my arm then bury her face on Y/n's chest not gonna lie they looks so good together.

"well Minji...we gotta go, Y/n and i is in a date so~~ see you around?" she said i nods and smile at her "and oh before i leave dont be an idiot...go to your girl before she leaves you again" she said and completely left aish that woman she always leave without letting me say goodbye...

I just sigh as i eye the two of them from afar Arin looks perfectly fine with Y/n and its clear that i dont need to worry about her anymore.

I turn my back sighing totally satisfied to see Arin living her life so i just turn my back deciding to go home.

Arriving home i check my mails but like my usually mails all about businesses and shows but there is one specific mail i recieve from Pham Hanni

From: phamhanni@gmail.com
To:kimminji07@gmail.com

Hi, This is Pham Ngoc Han of Ethereal Chains of Hotels and we would like to set an appointment with the gorgeous CEO of KT Tradings.

We are really hoping that you can lend us some time.

Ps: if you can please lets meet in our special place.

I chuckle,i miss her so bad and i think seven months of enduring the times where we miss each other is enough,ive trully had enough and i wanna be with her again and i miss being with her.

I didnt reply to her mail but im pretty sure she will always wait for me. I go packing my stuffs making sure i packed everything i need.

Before i completely go home,i want to buy something special. So i go at one jewelry shop and make my own ring , i design and work for it really hard i just want it to be special. As i finished i put it at one velvet box and make sure to keep it with me. This is the right moment...we want this..

Upon coming home i make sure to booked an early flight the next morning, drinking champagne listening to the sultry music in my room. Tomorrow im finally home and i cant wait any longer.

The next day

Pham Hanni's Point Of View

My feet dugged at the white sand at the shore as i walk barefoot on it,wearing my same old clothes just a summer halter dress exposing enough skin, how i wish Kim Minji is here,i miss her i believe that agreeing at her stupid idea not to talk to each other for a year is stupid. I miss her and i cant no longer do this.

The sun goes up and its a beautiful scenery, my tears had fall i became a total cry baby because of her but i dont mind as long as its for her then im fine with it. I just keep on listening to her compositions and its enough but now i feel empty inside and i want Minji to fill me up.

Nobody can love me like Kim Minji, the old man at the sea shore plays a music Nothing Can Stop Us by Rick Price the song just soothes the moment,and its adorable but i know its much better if she is here.

The song just know how i feel inside if i am a simp of an old songs then i can say this song is so good(base on author lmao). The grandpa at the house near sea shore always plays good music it became his habit and i wish we could listen to it together again

"i miss you my only Minji" -Pham Hanni

"i missed you more My Pham"

A/n: listen to the song