special chapter 02

Warning Mature Part Ahead!!!

Mature content ahead Rated-21, if you're younger than 21 please don't read, if you're not comfortable to this kind of story skip this part. Contains curses and slight degration and unholy profanities.

You are already warned.

Lets get to it!

Minji's Point of View.

Hanni and I grew frustrated for weeks now, yes we still touch each other but i doesn't pleasure us at all, or better to say it just don't pleasure me in any ways. Looks like Hanni was tired at work and spend her days in her office fixing paper works barely look at me and our child only leads me to send the two kids in Danielle and Haerin's house.

I don't know what's happening to us, all i know is we have to fix our routine, talk about this and promise not to let this happen again. It doesn't help that Hanni is mad at me for days now because i go out with my friends and drink my ass off without telling her any word, with a thought she will not mind me going out with friends is stupid.

I walk down the living room and as soon as i saw Hanni on her robe, with a coffee on her side, eyes are settled on the laptop as she stands at the counter. I slowly approach her and hug her from behind, i can feel her stiffen in her position for a second before she calm down from being so much tense.

"baby lets talk" i whisper on her skin as my lips began to latch on her nape, my hand began to travel inside her robe and slowly and softly ran my palm to her sexy curves.

She whimpers, when my lips bring electrifying sensation to her body as i make sure i kissed every part of her nape, as i held her cheeks with my one hand and turning it to make her face me "can we talk?" i asks as my other hand just run to her curves

"looks like that's not what your initiating in this actions Min" she said, in a cold voice

Her voice never fails to send tingling sensation to my body, its a shame that i easily get turned on just to hear her voice, just to hear her say a word, its driving me crazy to hear my wife's voice, to hear her calling my name, screaming and moaning it.

"Maybe we can talk after we fuck... You choose" i said in my very deep voice.

I inch forward and softly press our lips together sealing it into a mind numbing kiss, making sure to swallow every little whimpers she will let out, she turned around and wrap her arms around my neck, tiptoeing as she kissed me back but this time harder. I pulled out a little only for her lips to follow mine but i keep distancing myself, pressing my thumb at closer to her lips only for her to suck and to swirl her tongue around it.

"I'll teach you what pleasure supposed to feel my love hmm...you'll learn" i mumble as i kissed her temple

"im still mad at you jerk!" she yell and tried pushing me away, but my arm on her waist and the way my body is pressed against her make her fail to pushed me

"I know baby, that's why we need to talk but we will not use so much word...only your body and your lips moaning my name and screaming it like a dumb woman" i whisper. My lips goes to her neck and sucked on her skin. "after this you will forget your anger, you will only remember how it feels to get fucked by me...specially when i wan't to say sorry" i said again as i can see her body tenses once again.

Ill make sure to make her forgive me as we talk it out.

Author's Point Of View.

Hanni never planned to get laid tonight, not in her intention when she came home and do her stuffs. She don't even plan to have Minji's hands all over her sexy body yet she already knows if Minji do advances she will literally let her to lay her down and own her body into delirious actions.