chapter twenty-two

Minji starts to gather some of her clothes good for a month of staying in other country, as Pham Hanni eyed her from the corner of the room she feel so sad to see her girl preparing to leave for a month, she'll go crazy missing her, unlike Minji Hanni can't took the chopper somewhere else specially the chopper was named under Minji and she can't take it anywhere she have no authority to use it.

Her tears fall, you might say she's dramatic but how can you blame Hanni? She get used into waking up with Minji starring at her, she used to spend her day with Minji letting her sat on her lap all day, she used to spend her time with Minji spoiling her at everything. She fall at the couch where she settled at and Minji finally look at her

"You okay baby?" Minji asks as she stops from walking around and packing up

Hanni shake her head in disagreement, she can't believe she can be this childish just because her girlfriend is going anywhere far from her. "This is so pathetic to say but i don't want you to go" she said as she troed her hardest to look away and not meet her gaze.

Minji sigh and take a steps forward and as she came near her girl she sat back down beside her and lay on the couch and use her lap as her own pillow that nobody can afford "we already talk about this right, baby girl?" She said as she look at her girlfriends teary eyes "it won't take too long I'll be home soon" she added and took its hand on hers as she play with her fingers

"I don't know Minji..." Her voice cracks, she curse her own voice for betraying her now. She said she will not cry because Minji was going somewhere and she'll never endure the whole month without her girl looks like her voice are not aggreeing to whatever she's trying to say.

Minji had bought her hand on its lips as she shower it with kisses, making sure she'll give equal attention to her both palms and when she's done, Minji placed her palms on its chest, where her beating heart are placed and look at her

"If i can you know i won't be going anywhere love... I don't know what to do without you for a month"  she said.

She slowly raise her hand to reach for her lovers cheeks and caress them "can you come back quickly as you can? I'll go crazy missing you" she smile and nods when Pham Hanni told her that.

She'll do everything to fit all of her schedules in one month. Hanni lean down and kiss her pouted lips and smile at her "i love you Pham Hanni" she show her of how sure those words came out of her mouth.

She loves Pham Hanni and nobody else, no one else, and she wouldn't dare to let her go anytime soon. People can say how she lose herself already from loving Hanni, without a question of how or why. All she knew that she had fallen in love already anyways, loving always been this complicated and Minji is more than willing to go through the process.

"I wanna eat im hungry" Hanni said with a pout.

Minji chuckle but nonetheless she stood up from her comfortable position and strecthed her arms and reach for Hanni's hand as she stood up "lets go, we're cooking" Minji said .

Hanni took her lovers hand and held it tightly as they took their way to the kitchen, Hanni simply caress Minji's hand with her thumb and slowly squeeze them lovingly. The only hand that can fit on her smaller one is Minji's hand bigger one.

They arrive at the kitchen and Minji starts to prepare the things she'll used to cook, they decided to have pasta for the night. they move at the kitchen as Hanni cut some ingredients and Minji starts to boil some water for the pasta, once Hanni was done and she have nothing to do and Minji was preparing the sauce she walk slowly behind Minji and wrap her arms on its waist.