chapter twenty-five

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

I don't know why or how did if fcking ended up in this situation, as i sat down at the stool at the bar counter, and chug down at the drinks in my hand with Arin beside me, she was so quiet the whole same as mine. Actually her dad is the one who forced us into this situation Dad disagree to her dad's offer to arrange our engagement for the sake of their company with a reason of me being taken and completely hopelessly in love with my only girl.

"I'll get straight to the point Kim Minji" Arin dared to break the ice and the bubble the we are in

I look at her as i put down the glass "straight to the main point Arin sunbae" i said. In korea you must know how to respect others since Arin sunbae is ahead of me in age and we're not really close prefer to call her sunbae.

"I don't want to marry you" she said, does she think i wanted to?

"Neither I... Not in my dreams, even in my mind. You heard dad he tells your father that i am in love with someone, im sure you too" i said with a smirk and drink the liquor in a glass.

The burning feeling of the alcohol ran to my throat and it soothes me in to a frenzy state barely able to keep my composure, when you ask me if i miss Pham? I will say yes... I wanna go home in those warm embrace, i wanna be home with her she's my home.

"Im glad" Arin said "your cousin is my boyfriend" she added i look at her and smirk as i gave a nods

"I know that" i shortly said "your boyfriend keeps on bugging my girl" i added she shake her head

"That's why i reject to answer his calls... Im mad at him" she added and roll her eyes i chuckle.

Soobin oppa should really know what to prioritize, not just because he wanted to but because it is the best thing to do. One mistake can lead into losing something big and looks like Arin can be the biggest thing that Soobin can lose now. I can use Arin sunbae as one of my biggest cards to use against Soobin oppa he will regret going against my teritorry.

I smirk as she look at me with those eyes as if she's trying to read my mind "what's with that look?" I asks

She put her forefinger in front of me and sway them "whatever your plan is im going to help you... I love him but oh god he should know what is do and donts" she said, i like her attitude already as i chuckle.

I don't understand in a bar like this there is always some ladies who alway come near me and try to flirt with me so i use my greatest weapon my Pham Hanni , i dial her number and thank god my cutie baby just answer and she's half asleep but clearly waiting for me to call her

𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚖 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚢🐰❤

Hi sweet girl...

Baby...

I miss you...

Im so sorry if i sounds
needy now.I just want to
hear your voice...

I know sweet girl...

Sorry the place was kinda
noisy