Chapter Twenty-seven

𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠.

I heard noises around me that caused me to shift up a little and open my eyes in a cold feeling of not having Minji's arm around me, as soon as i open it slightly i saw Minji on her black suit and white shirt. I carefully sat down and see her fixing her hair this time so i just stare at her with a guilt inside me, when she turn around to look at me she's smiling from ear to another ear.

She crawl until she's topping me and kiss my nosetip

"Did i wake you up?" Minji asks me lovingly, it makes me feel more guilty because she's so lovely to me i have no rights to enjoy all of this, to have and take all of the love she gave to me but here i am taking everything she give to me.

I shake my head and lean a little to kiss her lips and when we pulled out she let out a deep breath "come home to me soon okay?" I said, i feel different to myself like everything is not right.

"Yes lovey, take a sleep again my love, im sure you're tired" she said with a smirk and i totally blushed as soon as i remember what happen in the night prior so i smacked the her arm as she chuckle

"You!" She kissed me to shut me up and caressed my cheeks

"You have a very beautiful and gorgeous body Pham" Minji said as she bit her lower lip and look down there i realized im still naked and my upper half is so revealed in her eyes.

"Oh my god!" I exclaim as i grab the sheets and cover my body she laughed and tugged down the cover and i don't know why but i let her reveal my upper naked half as she stare at it. She lean down and kiss my chest, left kisses and sucks on the valley of my breast got me writhing in pleasure she licked the length of my neck and suck at there and leave hickeys.

"There there, you look beautiful with my marks gonna add some more once im back" Minji gave me a satisfying look as she smile at me sweetly, ugh... I can't let her go, i want her so bad everyday in my life. "Gotta go... I love you" Minji said

"I love you too" i said and she lean down to kiss my lips she got down at the bed and fix her black suit and kisses my forehead before she left the door leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I lay down, as tears fall from my eyes, i can't believe it that one day Minji and i will no longer be able to be together, i won't be able to feel those lips again, i won't be able to feel her hugging me again. I will miss her and her love for me.

There is no turning back, i started this thing i cheat already and i can't do anything about it anymore.

I shut my eyes and wait for the most not satisfying sleep of my life.

Daerin.

𝙷𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠.

Three A.M but im wide awake, even im far too tired to sleep but i just can't bring myself into my slumber, Danielle unnie is here right beside me i know she's tired too because she was forced to handle Hanni-unnie's company so i don't want to wake her up, she badly need this rest.

I keep thinking about the cheating of my sister to Minji-unnie, i knew it cause i was there when she finally let Soobin in at her life, i was listening to the whole damn conversation should i tell Minji? no, i shouldn't invade their relationship like this but what if Minji unnie discover and she finally knows that i know it too will Danielle get mad at me? No, no... I can't let that happen...

She's my sister, and she have to do it by herself but fuck it no matter what she does i would still keep get affected by those because i keep it to them.

I should sleep, i have school tomorrow and i can't sleep its 3 am but my mind reach the depths of thinking, its making chaos inside my brain, i have no choice but to ask for some comfort and relief. I sat down and shake Danielle lightly attempting to wake her up but she doesn't budge.

"Baby... " i call her as i lean down to kiss her cheeks and whisper those as my lips are lightly press to her skin "sunshine... " i call her once again finally she shifts in bed and open her eyes trying her best to open them widely.

"Hey there goyangi... Why are you still awake?" She asks as she pull me down into laying at her chest and she leave kisses on my temples as she rub my back

"I can't sleep" i said she nods

"Do you want me to get you some milk?" She asks me obviously trying her hardest to wake up and open her eyes. I look at her and shake my head "hmm...cuddles?" She asks again i nods and lay beside her.

She open her arms prompting me to lay my head on her arm, so i did i lay my head on her arm as her other hand was wrap around me, our legs tangle into each other as she keeps on kissing my forehead

"I know there is something going on inside that little airy head of yours love, but i want you to know that you can share them with me" good idea but i can't.

Hanni unnie is my sister and i don't want to invade her life and her decisions, i know it might lead into losing something important but i just can't bring myself into it and open my mouth to spill the truth.

"Just too tired but i can't sleep love" i said she let out a humm and pull me even more closer and wrap me up with her warm embrace

"Take a sleep, i love you... Im always here" she said, i burry my face at her chest and rest as i feel her fingertips massaging my scalp within a seconds i can feel my eyes go heavy, but before i even doze off i can still feel her kiss my lips and whisper her love for me the next thing i doze off in my deep slumber.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠.

Soobin sat at the couch as he drank the whiskey at his glass, his mind is filled of Arin and his devilish plan against Minji. In terms to go against her he should use Hanni as a weapon and he will make sure that at the end Minji is nothing but a broken hearted woman, and Hanni is a woman who will keep on begging for forgiveness he will take the pleasure of that sight and he will enjoy to watch them suffer.

"Hey Soobin, i heard Minji left already think you can go to Hanni tomorrow" Yeonjun said to him as he sat at the couch and fill a glass of whiskey and drink them

"What a good news... My plan is going against my will" he said and smirk he pick his phone up and tried to call Arin but he keeps on dropping his calls and not answering.

"Why? Arin didn't answer again?" Yeonjun asks..

"Yeah... Think she's mad at me" he said, he shook his head he really need to finish his plan go home and get married.

"Fix your thing here and go home" Yeonjun said he just nods and shut his eyes.

He will make sure to make Minji suffer, and he will win against her.

A/n: im sorry for not updating for so long. I've been busy i join my brother in attending his best friends funeral.

His two best friends died last Saturday they drown in one lagoon here in Calamba Philippines and my brother need someone right now he just lose his best friends and almost his brother. to my filo readers who's watching news you might see this incident days ago. Two Grade 5 students drown in a lagoon here in Laguna Calamba.

Sorry guys:(