To my readers (important update)

Hey my Cinnamon Rolls

So backstory, when I made video edits on instagram, I used to call my followers Cinnamon Rolls and it was one of the cutest eras of my life so....

Anyways

So I have found back my inspiration to write these two stories I already have published. Yayyy

But to avoid writer's block again they won't be super longer. So instead of writing like 50 chapters I'll make sure to do like time lapses to make sure the progress in the story doesn't seem rushed.

Eg: "It's been three weeks since..." 

For Penalty Love, now can I just say I love this book and unlike the other, I am winging it. So whatever comes to mind at the moment I'm writing is what gets posted.

- You guys are loving the drama, and that's what I want. I do have the big idea which will basically be so surprising once you see how it goes down. But if you do have ideas then message me, I might like it.

- Also reminder, I am NOT a footballer. So the times of the events are not accurate. Also writing the game scenes will happen but rarely.

- We know it's a Leah story so obviously they'll end up together at some point, even if they don't have a happy ending. BUT, is there anyone that Alexis should get with. She is a little one that doesn't mind one night stands so many on the Lionesses team???

- If no one comments on this then I won't put her with anyone else. So if you wanna see then comment. Also there will be NO smut. You'll only hear that they did it. I try not to sexualize real people so that's a no no, just a reminder.

*if you read both my books, please read the one I posted for it...they are a little different. If you have questions about anything then dm me...I will explain it.*

Also I wanna do a Lena Orberdof Fic...Like she's so fine. But tell me people you'd want in a 'imagines' book.

(Chapter dropping soon)