ONE

"For the last time, I said I'll be fine."

Y/n had grown up to be a very reliant helping hand within Mondstadt. In fact, she handles all sorts of trades and important deals, contracts, and such with other regions of Mondstadt.

And recently she was requested to visit a Commission within Inazuma. A region that has kept the whole world out.

She, of course, accepted and planned to set up a trade deal of some sort between Mondstadt and Inazuma. But .. as aspected, her fellow knights and certain red head just have to worry about her.

Jean bit the inside of her cheek, "are you sure? I could always send someone else," she started to trail off at the end as she darted her eyes away in thought.

"Don't you dare, this is my job. And I don't want you to give it to someone else. I'm going to Inazuma and I'm going to set up trade and any other contracts we may need. Inazuma has kept everyone out until now. If we don't move in now, then we'll never set up good relations."

Eula chuckled a bit as Kaeya, Amber, and Noelle smiled.

"Always thinking ahead."

Y/n smiled proudly, "of course! Thinking ahead is what I do best! Now, my ship is going to leave in a few days from Liyue Harbor, so I have to go, and .. if everything goes well, then I'll see you all in about two to three months!"

"Right."

"See ya!"

"Bye,y/n."

Everyone bid her farewell and as she exited the gates, Diluc was waiting for her on the bridge. His eyes glancing to her when she came to a stop beside him.

"Guess I can't stop you."

"Nope."

"And nothing i say will make you stay."

"Yep."

He sighed, "then .. just come back safely, alright?"

"I always do."

She could tell that he wanted to say something else, but he instead gave her a small pat on the head, "well, get going then. If you stay any longer, then I may just force you to stay."

She smiled, "alright, alright. I'm going. See you in about two months .. Diluc."

"See you, y/n."

Even if she'll be alone on this journey, she knew she'll be home in no time.

Right?